Chapter 10- cuddles and hugs

Isaac POV:

I am about to opened the doors to the diner, Nat, Mari and I were going to be eating at but what I walked in on was worse then Satan himself.

"You Fuck wit."

"I never loved you, you piece of crap, you were just a distraction." Mariette yelled at Nat.

I low growl build up in the back of my throat but I knew if I wolfed out in public, Peter would have my ass on a silver platter fast then you could say 'Opps'. But these words Mariette spat out of her worthless voice box remind to much of Lydia.

"I loved Aidan but he was gay so I could be with him, you, I used you for sex and to be honest your the worst I have ever had it with." Said Mariette storming out of the diner.

I walked over to the sobbing Nat and pulled him into a warm embrace.

"Nat, look at me." I said softly as he did through his year full green eyes.

"You are not worthless or a piece of crap, Nathaniel, you are the most beautiful boy I have ever laid my eyes on in my entire life.." I said but before I could continue I was meet with warm soft lips pressed into my rough once.

"I was telling Mariette I was bi before she bit my head off and was going to end it with her because I love you Isaac."

"I love you my little tomato." I said hugging him tighter and kissing him again just to feel his love for me and my undieing passion for him.

Meanwhile stile POV:

After Isaac left for his date, cat noir was covered in a bright green light. I looked back to were Adrian was to see an unconious Adrian. Wait... my crush Adrian is actually my fan crush cat noir. Wait is it possible for him to be cat noir and have s... No bad Stiles stop thinking about getting laid. Like Jesus Christ dude, you only turned 16 two months ago.

"What are you think about." Asked a flying black cat

"What are you?" I asked curiously

" I am his kawami, I help him turn into cat noir , anyway what are you thinking about?"

"When he will wake up." I lied smoothly even though I believe the weird fighting cat thing could see right through it.

"Anyway my names Plagg, you?"

"Stiles." I answered

"What kind of name is Stiles?"

"What kind of a name is Plagg." I countered

"Touché,"

"Do you have any cheese I could eat?" Asked Plagg

"Yeah, I will go get it."

I came back with Peter stinky cheese and saw Adrian was up.

"Hey take it easy, you don't want to pull your stitches." As I gave Plagg his cheese

"My love." Said the flying kitten before he eat the piece of cheese

"So your okay with me being cat noir?"

"As long as you don't make a habit of getting hurt kitty." I said flick his nose softy and in a playful manner that causing him to blush.

Then I notice something I probably shouldn't have as I looked down at his crotch. He had a massive boner.

"Look Stiles, I am not sure if you feel the same way..." Adrian was cut off by me putting my lips

"How long?" Asked Adrian after we pulled away from the kiss

"Since truth or dare."

Adrian got his 'problem' under control before we heard something smash. I venture out of my room to see Chris and Peter finally kiss. In fact they were making out the Peter put his ... No was not meant to see that, I covered my eyes and when back to my room to see Adrian looking at me funny. My face must me so red right now.

"What was it?"

"My friends/parents while I am in Paris." I said before my face went back to its normal pale colour.

"Stiles?"

"Yes Adrian?" I asked

"Could I sleep here tonight?" He Asked

"Of course." I said as we cuddled and feel asleep with Plagg sleeping in Adrian's hair .

It was perfect.