Chapter 3- Nat

BEEP. BEEP, BEEP. The touting sound of my alarm clock ring in my head like a church bell. I hid my head under my soft pillow that feels like a marshmallow mounded to my crazy bed hair. My chocolate coloured hair looked like and angered hedgehog. But to my frustration the alarm clock continued to go off at me.

"Oh hush you, it's not like your going to school today." I said giving my alarm clock a death glare before Peter bellowed out...

"Stile turn of that pestiferous thing I am trying to sleep."

I rolled my eyes and knew I had to get up. I turned off my alarm clock and grumbled,

"Happy, I am up."

I got dressed into white t-shirt with my favourite red hoodie over it and long demin jeans. I put on some sneakers before I grabbed my bag and ventured out of my room and for the kitchen.

"Morning Stilinski ."

"Morning Scarf boy." I said to Isaac before I greeted Chris and Peter

"Morning Creepy Uncle Peter, morning Werewolf hunter."

"Reformed werewolf hunter to you." Retorted Chris

"Why am I Creepy Uncle Peter and to the best, most amazing Uncle Peter in the world?" He said as if he had stars in his eyes and smirked proudly of himself as if we had said it to him.

We all looked at Peter as if he is crazy.

"That is why you're creepy Uncle Peter." I said

"I still don't understand?" Said Peter with a confused lost puppy expression upon his once proud face.

Chris, Isaac and I all face palm.

"Not important anyway, what's for breakfast?" I asked before a plate of French toast was put in font of me.

All I could think was I am in Frances and there people speak French and now I am about to eat French toast. This is so ironic it's not funny. I eat the French toast anyway because it's food and you should never let food got to waste.

"Stiles the School is about ten minutes north of this building."

"It's a big building can't miss it." Peter chimed in making me roll my eyes before off I walked to Hell... I mean school, yeah let's go with that.

I walk to the courtyard of the school to be surround by the sound of whispers.

"We have a new student."

"I heard he was an American."

"Is that him now?"

I simply ignored them and went on my way to the office where I collected my timetable. My first class is with Ms Bustle. I entered the class to see all my new classmate.

"Oh yes, everyone this is your new call mate...ar?" said the teacher trying to say my name which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Just call me Stiles." I said in a monotone voice

"Okay Stiles could you please introduce yourself?" asked the teacher

"I already did." I said causing a guy with orange hair in the back of the class with green eyes to let out a soft laugh

The teacher rolled her eyes as I stood up at the front of the class and began my self-introduction.

"Hi my name is to complexes for a lot of people so please call me Stiles. My last name is Stilinski. I am 16 like most of you and I am from a town known as Beacon Hills which in California within America. I was on my High school lacrosse time and my father was the sheriff in Beacon Hills. I have moved to Paris with my best friend Isaac Lahey, my friend's dad Chris Argent and Uncle Peter." I said