Chapter 7- Rude awakening

"Holy shit stiles really, I wasn't even gone a day and you get laid." Yelled a familiar voice in about two octaves higher than normal.

"No, it's nothing like that." said Adrian waving his hands in frustration trying to explain to Isaac what happened.

"I slept with him." said Adrian 

"I know that," said Isaac before Adrian realised his mistake

"No not like that, we slept in the same bed together because of a dare."

I rubbed my eyes before I see the events unfold.

"Scarf boy, you aren't supposed to be home until Monday."

"Yeah Stiles about that, we have a problem that followed us from Beacon Hills," explained Isaac meaning something supernatural was at foot.

"Sorry Adrian, can you get the guys and leave, I have to deal with this."

"Sure, thanks for last night Stiles." said Adrain leaving my room.

Isaac wiggled his eyebrows at me causing me groan in frustration before hiding my head in my pillows that still smelt of Adrian. His sent was like pine and vanilla, it is a smell I have missed for so long. He smelt like home.

"Okay they have left the building now to talk about our problems but before all that, who's the cutie in your bed?" asked Isaac causing me to turn an unnatural red colour

"He is just a friend Isaac."

"Dude if he is just a friend then I am a nun." said Isaac causing me to roll my eyes

"What are the other problems?" I asked

"Well, Peter is making me go to school."  Isaac said in a pout causing me to let out a massive laugh.

"Ha aha ahha... You have to go to school after being told you didn't have too... what did you do to make peter angry?" I asked in between laughing and catching my breath

"I may or may not have ruined a kiss between him and Chris," said Isaac nervously 

"How do you even have a head right now."

"You know Peter has liked Chris since he was fifteen right before he left Beacon Hills to become a hunter." I said 

"I am now very aware of that fact." said Isaac

I sighed before asking the " Okay what's the supernatural problem?"

"There's a Deadpool stile for mostly supernatural creature but you're on it."

My face was frozen and my back stiffened in horror once those words left his mouth. I was a target. Isaac was a target. Chris... Peter. My new family and pack was a target. Will Adrian become a target? Wait... Why do I even care I have only known him for a day. No... I refuse to believe in love at first sight since Lydia. Maybe, just maybe... NO STILES, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS!  

YOU CAN BE LOVED AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE.

YOU ARE A MURDER

YOU ARE A

M

O

N

S

T

E

R

NO ONE CAN

L

O

V

E.