Chapter 32~I Love You

Chapter 32---I Love You

*Sofie's P.O.V.*

As soon as Shawn ran up the steps, I sorta just froze. Everybody was still dancing and having fun, but I didn't know if I should scream at Ian or if I should go talk to Shawn.

After scowling a sarcastic 'thanks' to Ian, I ran upstairs to find Shawn. He was in his room, laying face-down on his bed.

"Shawn?" I began, sitting down next to him.

"What?" He mumbled, sitting up, and rubbing his red, puffy eyes.

"It wasn't me, I swear. Ian was just sitting on the staircase by himself, so I went over to him and we chatted for a bit, and before you know it, he just kissed me. I didn't kiss back, I promise." I explained.

"Well what if Ian has a different explanation? Who am I supposed to believe?" Shawn asked.

"Sofie was right. What she said is true." Ian said, standing in the doorframe.

"Thanks for telling me. Can you give us some time alone please?" Shawn suggested.

"See?" I pointed out. "It wasn't me."

"I'm sorry for overreacting. It just sorta broke my heart to see my best friend kissing my girlfriend." He shrugged.

"You reacted totally normal. I'm just glad that Ian didn't change the story on purpose." I smiled, leaning in to hug him.

"Thanks for the party." He said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

---------------------------------------------

*Sofie's P.O.V.* *4 months later* (December)

"Somebody's birthday is coming up this week." Nash hinted, giving me a poke on the cheek.

"I thought your birthday was the 28th?" I giggled, playing dumb.

"I believe you're correct, but I also believe that your birthday is this Friday, four days from now, a.k.a the 22nd." He chuckled.

"Oh is it?" I smiled.

"What do you want for your birthday?" He asked.

"You don't need to get me anything." I replied.

"That's not what I asked. I asked what you wanted." He explained.

"Guess you'll have to figure it out yourself because I'm not telling you." I laughed.

"Meanie." Nash pouted, pulling out his phone with a smirk on his face.

A couple hours later, we were in the same position, laying on my bed, and watching Netflix. I guess you could say it's been a pretty productive day so far considering it was the first day of Christmas break.

"Wanna know what you're getting for your birthday?" Nash asked, sitting up.

"You have something picked out already?!" I gasped.

"Yep, but I'm gonna make you wait to see what it is. It'll be on your doorstep at 1:30 in the afternoon exactly." He smiled.

"What are you up to?" I asked, giving him a confused look.

"This movie's really good ya know." Nash chuckled, changing the subject, and laying back down.

---------Friday, Sofie's birthday---------

1:29. C'mon clock, work with me. I'm sitting on the couch staring at the clock, waiting for the doorbell to ring at 1:30. I was dressed in a pair of gray leggings with a pink PINK sweatshirt. My hair was messily pulled into a bun.

Ding dong.

Yes! I ran to the door to see what my present was. On my front steps, was my Shawn, wearing a big, red, present bow on his head.

"Happy birthday!" He smiled, setting down his bag, and catching me as I jumped up to hug him.

His hands were wrapped around my waist, and my face was buried in his neck. This is what I needed. This is what I missed.

"I missed you." I smiled, pulling away. "Come inside."

"I've never seen your house before. It looked nice on the outside." Shawn commented setting his bag down by the door.

"My family is downstairs watching a movie in the movie room, but I'll give you a tour in the meantime. Let's take your bag upstairs first." I said, walking towards the stairs.

After the small tour, we went back to my room to cuddle. I was playing with his fingers while he twirled pieces of my hair.

"So Nash flew you down here?" I asked, trying to clear up my thoughts.

"Yep. That was his birthday present to you, and my birthday present to you will be later this evening. I'm taking you out for supper." Shawn said.

"Oooo what time?" I cooed.

"6:30. Does that sound good?" He asked.

"Perfect." I smiled.

"Wanna go hang out at Nash's? I have to take my bag over there anyways." Shawn suggested.

"Sure." I replied, getting up from our comfy position.

Shawn and I hung out with Nash for a couple hours until I had to go get ready. When I asked Shawn what to wear, he said I should dress formal. After picking the right dress out with Lizzy's help, which was strapless, red, and flowy, I made my way downstairs. Shawn rang the doorbell just after I slid my sparkly wedges on.

"You look stunning." He said, staring at my dress.

"We match." I giggled, looking at his handsome outfit, which consisted of black dress pants, a grey half-sleeve dress shirt, and a red tie. "And you don't look too bad yourself." I added, kissing his lips, and shutting the door behind me.

After we ordered our drinks at the restaurant, which was quite fancy if I might add, Shawn pulled out a velvet box. He set it on the table, making me stare at it with temptation.

"Sofie, you and I have known each other for about six months, and let me tell you, those six months have been the greatest months of my life. I'm not sure if you remember this, but when we first confessed our feeling for each other, you said that we couldn't be official until you were 16. Well, look who's sixteen today." He chuckled.

I just smiled at him, ignoring the pain in my cheeks from smiling so big, and waiting for him to continue.

"Would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" Shawn asked, opening the box to reveal diamond heart studs and a diamond heart necklace.

"Yes." I choked out, shocked by the gorgeous jewelry, and my adorable new boyfriend. "Would you mind putting the necklace on for me?"

"Sure." He stood up and walked around to my chair.

I pulled my curled hair off to the side as he clasped the necklace around my neck.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I blushed, smiling at my boyfriend.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter let alone this book! Sorry this chapter was so rushed, I was just so excited to get to the happy ending:) thanks you for all the reads that I have and I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Vote and comment:) I love you all and thank you xx

PS: I'M STARTING A NEW FANFICTION CALLED SCIENCE PARTNERS:) IT'S A SAM WILKINSON FANFIC, SO I HOPE YOU ALL CHECK THAT OUT! I'LL POST THE FIRST CHAPTER SHORTLY AFTER I POST THIS.