Chapter 13~Sofie's Phone

Chapter 13---Sofie's Phone
*Sofie's P.O.V.*

I've been in the car for hours..at least I think I'm in a car. My crop top was probably stained all over with blood. As I sit in the backseat, or wherever I am, I keep replaying the events that happened a couple of hours ago in my head.

"For the last activity of the night, we want to do Chubby Bunny!" Taylor announced into the microphone. I screamed when he said this, as did all of the other fans.

My throat was feeling a bit dry, so I turned around to grab my water off the coffee table, but there was a man in the way. A very tall man. Looking up to see the guy's face, he balled his hand up into a fist, and punched me right in the nose. I screamed, but the fans were screaming too, so it just sounded like I was having fun. Another guy came in from the back door with a bag and some duck tape. When I stood up, the tall guy pinned my arms behind me, and the other guy duck tapped them together with so much tape. I continued to scream, so the tall guy slapped me across the face. The blood from my nose was uncontrollable, and it felt broken. Since my hands were taped behind my back, I couldn't wipe the blood away, so it dripped down my chin and onto my top. The shorter guy threw the bag over my head and they led me outside. I screamed once again, but one of the guys kicked me to stop. This happened so fast that I wasn't surprised that nobody saw or said anything.

When we got to what I assumed was a car, the guys threw me in the backseat, buckling me up. The thing with this buckle though was that the more you moved, the tighter it got. For the first couple blocks, I tried to make out which roads we were on, but after so many turns, I lost count.

All of a sudden, the car slowed down and eventually stopped. "Welcome to McDonald's! How may I help you?" A speaker asked.

'Really? McDonald's?' I thought to myself.

"I'll get two number 12s please. Diet Cokes with both." A husky voice said.

I tried screaming, but one of the guys reached back and slapped me again. Even with this smelly bag over my head, my cheek still stung. Ever since the guys first hit me, I haven't been able to stop the tears. My face felt really sticky and crusty, so I'm assuming that my nose was done bleeding.

"Do we get anything for her?" A different voice asked.

"Can I get a small fries with a cup of water?" The husky voiced guy groaned.

"Yes you may. Your total will be $10.45. Please pull ahead." The speaker replied.

When they were paying for the food, I was wondering why the workers didn't see me. I'm guessing that the windows were really dark. The delicious smell filled my nostrils as we drove away.

"You're not getting any of this till we stop..in 5 hours." The husky voice laughed mischievously.

I cried even harder, trying to sort out the questions running through my head. Where am I? Where's Shawn? Does my family know? Will I survive? Why me? I made sure to cry silently so the guys wouldn't know that I was sobbing my eyes out. I'm sure that the bruises were visible on my face by now. Tiredness was taking over me, so I laid my head against the door. Afraid to fall asleep because I wasn't sure what I'd wake up to, I decided that it would be okay to sleep for just a hour or so. While I shifted my shoulders to get comfortable, I felt something in my bra.

My phone!

I remember putting it in there earlier and setting it on 'Do Not Disturb'. If I wouldn't have done this, I probably would've been beaten more since the rings would be loud enough for them to hear. I decided that I would try and call somebody later, and besides, I couldn't get it anyways since my hands were behind my back. A sudden flash of hope filled my mind at the thought of me possibly being okay as I tried my best to sleep for a little bit.

--------------------------------------------
*Shawn's P.O.V.*

"Guys!" Bart hollered from the hallway, pounding on the door.

I opened it up, not bothering to wipe away my tears. It was 1 in the morning, and I looked for Sofie for two hours, and I didn't see any trace of her. I even asked other people if they saw her! The guys made me come back at midnight, and I've been sitting on the floor ever since. Nobody really knew what to say, so I just let my sobs fill the room.

"You guys need to pack your bags. Whoever came for Sofie, they will probably come for one of you next. Our jet leaves in one hour." Bart said, walking back to his room.

"I'm staying here! Sofie is somewhere in this city, and I have to find her!" I screamed at him.

"Shawn, pack your bags." He demanded, making it clear that his word was final.

Reluctantly, I went back to my room, and I broke down as soon as I saw Sofie's stuff scattered in its designated spots. Nash came into the room and helped me stand up, giving me a long bro hug. He helped me pack up all my stuff and Sofie's stuff. When everybody was ready to leave, we got into the limo and headed for the airport. I called Sofie's parents once I got on the plane. They started crying while I was still talking, and I had to hang up because I couldn't talk between my tears. The flight attendant told us to shut off all electronics, so I put my phone away and stared out the window. I couldn't fall asleep knowing that Sofie was lost somewhere, so I stayed awake the entire flight, watching the sun rise above the clouds. It was a pretty sight, but it wasn't near as pretty as Sofie.

"Shawn." Cam said, tapping me on the shoulder.

"We're here." He said, grabbing my bag from the overhead bin. Standing up, I grabbed my bag from him, and walked off the plane with Cameron following me.

"Is it okay if the guys stay at your house, Shawn? We managers can stay in a hotel, but we wouldn't want word to get out of which hotel you're staying at." Bart announced.

I nodded my head, staying quiet.

"Is there anything we can do to cheer you up, bro?" Matt asked me, throwing his arm around my shoulder and walking with me to the limo.

"No, but thanks for your concern." I spoke softly, clearing my throat since it was the first time I said anything in the last five hours.

"Have you tried calling her?" He asked.

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, I stopped walking, and froze. Why didn't I think of that sooner?!

"Oh my gosh, Matt, you're a genius! I never even thought of that!" I exclaimed, whipping out my phone.

"No! Don't call her now!" Matt said, taking my phone away.

"Why not?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't say that she probably didn't have her phone.

"It's 7 o'clock in the morning. If she does have her phone, it probably won't be on silent, which means it'll ring. When it does ring, or even vibrate, the person she's with will hear it, so I wouldn't call her until late tonight." He suggested, giving me my phone back.

"Thanks, bro." I said, smiling for the first time in a what seemed like forever.

I'm in love with this chapter! Vote, comment what you think, and suggest to your friends! Thanks so much for reading:) love you!