Chapter 27~We're Going to Canada!

Chapter 27---We're Going to Canada
*Sofie's P.O.V.*

"Hey, Sofie?" Nash chirped.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, relaxing in the hammock that was in the Griers' back porch.

"Shawn's birthday is coming up this week..." He started.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"And what would say about going up to visit him for his birthday. We can fly down together, just the two of us, and you can stay at your aunt's house while I stay with Shawn." Nash blurted out.

"Yes!" I shouted. "I can finally see Lucie! If Shawn doesn't really want to see me, I can just hang out with her!"

"So should we ask our parents?" Nash chuckled, watching me overexcite myself.

"Yeah. I'll be back in a second!" I yelled, running out the door and into my house.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What honey?" She giggled.

"It's Shawn's birthday this Saturday, so Nash suggested that him and I go down to visit. I can stay with Darci, and I'll finally be able to catch up with Lucie!" I said really fast.

"Yeah that sounds okay. I'll call Darci and tell her you're coming. You kids can book the tickets off of my Travelocity account, that way my credit card information is already known. Just have Nash's mom pay me back, and don't forget to tell me when you booked it!" She shouted the last part out the door since I was already running out the door and back over to Nash's.

"I can go!" I exclaimed, jumping on Nash's back since he was turned around, asking his mom.

"So can I." He laughed, turning back at me.

"My mom said we can book the tickets on her Travelocity account, so you can just pay her back whatever." I informed Elizabeth, Nash's mom.

"Sounds good. You two better get on it! The sooner you get there, the quieter of a house I'll have!" She teased.

"You love us." Nash smiled, walking back out to the porch.

I sat down on the bench swing by him, and he pulled up Travelocity on his laptop. After I signed into my mom's account, Nash browsed the prices for flights that left as soon as possible.

"That one!" I thought aloud, pointing to a flight that had a reasonable price and left tomorrow morning.

"Sounds good. Now we just have to book two tickets and done!" Nash mumbled to himself, booking our flight, and browsing return flights.

"How long should we stay?" I asked quietly, enjoying the silence filled with excitement.

"Probably just a week. School will be starting soon when we get back." Nash replied.

"Ugh. I forgot about that." I complained.

"This one." Nash suggested, pointing to a flight that returned eight days after tomorrow, August 12.

"Sure." I shrugged, breaking into a smile that I would actually be going somewhere alone, but Nash will be with me, and that's fine too.

"Our flight leaves at 6:15 tomorrow morning." Nash said, shutting his laptop, setting it down, and throwing an arm around me.

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"4:20." He chirped.

"Can I see your phone?" I smiled.

"Why?" He hesitated, a smile playing at his pink lips, and handing me the iPhone.

"I'm gonna talk to Cam." I said, finding Cameron's contact, and pressing the 'call' button.