Cops and Robbers - 9.

Noelle:

I answered the door and saw Paige.

"OH MY GOD PAIGE" I said jumping on her.

"Hey Bean baby!" She said hugging me and using the nickname she gave me when we were kids.

We didn't get too talk much when I left Ohio, because we were both busy but she's actually here. I got off of her and dragged her inside.

"Jake, this is my best friend Paige"

"Hi" he said smiling.

"Is this your boyfriend?" She said smirking at me.

"Oh no, this is my best friend" I said smiling.

I walked over too the couch and she followed.

"What are you doing here??"

"Well I got homeschooled after you left and being homeschooled you get out earlier then other schools, so I spent my vacation money on a ticket to California. My mom was okay with it, and I called your mom and told her about my plan and she told me everything I needed too know so I'm down here for the summer babbbbyyyy!"

"So your gonna be here for 4 months pretty much?" I said excited.

"Yes!!"

"OH MY GOD YESSSSS!"

Me and Paige continued talking, Jake was quiet.. I felt bad. He spilled his heart out too me and I just ignored it.

"Hey jake you wanna go for a walk?"

"Ugh, yeah sure." He said getting up and nodding.

He started walking towards the door and I gave Paige the 'ill explain later' face and she nodded. We started walking and it was quiet. The wind was blowing and it was kind of getting dark.

"If you don't feel the same that's okay.." He said looking down.

"It's not that I don't feel the same, well I don't, but it's just your my best friend and I just don't want too ruin the friendship."

"I understand." He said nodding.

"And I'm starting too fall for Kalin."

"Noelle let's go this way." He said turning around.

"Wait, what?" I said confused.

Jake:

As much as I hurt right now, I don't want her seeing what I did... Kalina and Kalin were making out hardcore a couple feet ahead of us. I don't want her seeing this.

"Let's walk this way, it's faster!" I said nervously.

"No this way is." She said turning around.

"NO NOELLE." I yelled a little. She turned around and looked at me.

"Did you just yell at me?"

"I didn't mean too.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, let's just walk." She said walking the way I didn't want her too.

"Noelle let's please go the other way." I said practically begging, still seeing Kalina and Kalin ahead.

"Jake why don't you want too walk this wa-"

She stopped walking and talking.

"Oh... That's why." She said spotting Kalin and Kalina.

"I'm sorry Bean." I said low.

"No no. It's fine. Let's go." She said grabbing my hand.

"Wait for are you doing?!"

"Paying them a nice fucking visit." Her voice cracked. She sounds like she's gonna cry.

Noelle:

I wanna cry. Scream. Throw things. Everything. I reached Kalin and Kalina.

"Nice day too see you two here" I said, which surprised both of them and Kalins face was priceless.

"Hi noelle" Kalina said smirking. Fucking bitch.

"How are you two today? Great? Oh is this who called you earlier and you ran out my house? What did you guys fuck right here? ON A FUCKING BENCH." My voice getting louder on the last part.

"I can explain" Kalin said.

"Explain what? There's nothing too explain, everything is explained right fucking here." I said pointing too the both of them.

"Noelle" Jake said.

"No jake. I can't believe I actually started falling for you, I was going too tell you how I felt but what's the point, you will NEVER change! It's like you don't want too. How can one go around playing with other peoples feelings, you actually made me think you liked me" I said laughing.

"Noelle I do" he said standing up.

"FUNNY WAY OF SHOWING IT." I felt the tears go down my cheek.. I'm actually crying over him. What the hell.

"Please don't cry." He said trying too hug me.

"Do not touch me."

"Bu-"

"Come on Jake." I said grabbing his arm and walking away.

"Noelle please" Kalin said walking beside me. I didn't say anything.

"Noell-"

"I don't know why I found you guys doing what you were doing so surprising, because you've done nothing but hurt me since I've been here. Since the first day I met you, you've caused so much hurt, but not anymore because I'm not letting myself get hurt by you. Nope." I said shaking my head.

"Noelle, just let me explain" he said begging.

"I'll see you around Kalin."

Kalin:

I walked back over too Kalina. She sat there smirking.

"YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING."

"Oops." She said sarcastically.

"Your a cunt. Thank god I'm done messing around with you, because god damn who would want you. I must've been drunk or something when I fucked you."

Her face was priceless. Good hope it hurts, just like I am. I walked back home and slammed the door when I got in.

"Kalin baby, what's wrong?" My mom said getting up from the couch.

"Everything."

"Come sit down."

I sat down with my mom and she gave me her "explain" look.

"So you remember a few weeks back, I told you about Noelle."

"Yes." She replied back.

"Well today, I was walking back home from Myles house and Kalina was at that bench, up at the top of the street, she told me she wanted too talk so we did and I guess she wanted too get back at me, for hurting her so she kissed me because she saw Noelle.. "

"And Noelle saw it.."

"Yeah and she said she was done with me and I like her so much mom, I just don't know what too do."

"Show her how much you like her. Show her you care. Show her she's the one you want, show her that you can everything she needs. You can do it, your my son." She said laughing.

"Thank you." I said hugging her, she hugged back.

She always knew how too make me feel better.

"I'm going too go get some sleep." I said getting up.

"Alright, night love you."

"Love you too."

That night.. I made a plan on how too get Noelle too start talking too me again and eventually become my girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys actually know who Noelle bean is, listen too her song "cops and robbers" while reading this. It'll help

you understand it a lot. But.

OH SHOOOOT!

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN THIS CHAPTER.

COMMMEEENTTT!!