Cops and Robbers - 4.

Noelle:

'Beep beep beep beep'

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock and let out a groan. It's Monday morning. That means today I have too go too that hell hole. I'm still pissed off that kalin didn't help me. Who knows what could've happen too me if I didn't kick him in his.. Well not a nice spot. I sat up and made my way too the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. Why do I always look like Jackie chan in the morning, and my hairs always everywhere. Like shit. I used the bathroom then brushed my teeth and made my way back into my room. I walked over too my closet, it's suppose too be kinda cold today so I'll wear pants and a v-neck. Something simple. I grabbed a pair of white hollister jeans, and a black v-neck. I took everything off and put my pants and shirt on, I turned and looked into the mirror, simple but cute. I walked over and sat down in front of my mirror and started straightening my hair. My hair is kind of long I guess you could say. After I got done straightening my hair, I walked over too my shoes and picked my black vans. I checked my outfit before I left my room, I grabbed my purse, put it over my shoulders and headed downstairs. I checked my phone and no text. Like usual. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, milk, and lucky charms. I ate my cereal, put my bowl into the sink and checked the time. 7:45. Shit. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I started my car and pulled out the driveway. I got too the school at 7:59 and rushed into the school. I don't wanna be trampled by people. I got too my locker and started grabbing the books I needed and folders.

"Hey!" I heard Jake say. I didn't know he was at his locker.

"Hey" I smiled slightly at him. I mean I'm not mad at him, I'm still hurt a little from what happen.

"How are you feeling?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You left the party because you didn't feel good right?"

"Oh yeah. I feel much better now" how could I forget I said that. God.

"That's good!"

The bell rang for first period and me and jake started walking together too class. I passed Kalin, he looked at me but I just looked down. After first the periods went by fast. Finally the third period bell rang and that meant it was fourth period. And that it was food time. Me and jake walked too our lockers and put everything back in. We walked into lunch talking about Kalin and Myles music and how it was going. We got our lunch and sat down at the table. Everyone was talking about the party.

"Man that party was sickkkkkk!!" Myles said too Tyler.

"Right! I had so many people sleep over. I found someone sleeping on my toilet" that caused everyone too laugh.

"Bruh the way jake was djing tho. That was the bestttt" Cam said which made jake smile and flip his imaginary hair, which also caused everyone too laugh.

"I saw so many people making out it was gross." Tyler said too everyone.

"Yeah. Noelle was getting real close with Robert." Kalin said eying me. That made me choke on my water a little.

"Robert Nelson?" Myles said looking at me disgusted. Oh my god.

"Yup. That Robert." Kalin said smirking at me.

"Ewwwww" Cam replied.

That made me snap.

"Oh really Kalin? It's funny because he grabbed me and was trying too sleep with me and I asked you too fucking help me and you just walked right fucking past me. You probably didn't think twice of helping me. Your such a fucking dick for no reason! I did nothing too you! I've been nothing but nice too you and all you are is so fucking mean and I don't get it!"

I was crying. I didn't know I started crying. What did I just do..

"I'm-I'm sorry." I said getting up and running out the bathroom. I didn't even bother throwing my trash away. I just needed out of there.

Kalin:

Wow.. I didn't know she felt that way towards me. I didn't know it hurt her that much.

"Did you not fucking help her kalin." Jake said in a tone I've never heard before.

"I mean.. No. But-"

"She could've got fucking raped! Something serious could've happen too her and you walked past her! Are you fucking kidding" Myles said yelling a little.

"I feel bad for it obviously!" I replied yelling back a little.

"I didn't know you could be that fucking cold hearted dude.." Cam replied.

I gotta make this right. Without saying a word I got up and went too look for Noelle. She has too be in the bathroom. I ran too the girls bathroom and didn't care what trouble I'd be in for being in here.

"Noelle?" I said walking slow. I heard some crying in the last stall. I went over and knocked on it.

"Noelle?"

"Wh-who is it?" She stuttered a little. She was crying still.

"It's.. Kalin. Please let me in" I said pleading.

"No. Leave me alone."

"I know I've been nothing but a dick but please let me in and explain" I said leaning on the bathroom stall.

It took her a minute but she got up and unlocked the door. I walked in and just looked at her... I caused this.. I didn't mean too..

"I know you probably won't wanna hear this but I'm sorry. I didn't know I hurt you too the point you would end up like this. I wasn't thinking Saturday. I was drinking and l wasn't thinking about what could've happen too you. I'm sorry noelle. I'm so sorry.."

She just looked at me.. Shocked.

"What?"

"I didn't think this day would come, you saying sorry." she said laughing a little.

"I'm sorry for being a dick.. I didn't mean too be.. Well I just felt you were stuck up and your not honestly and I'm sorry.."

"Kalin-"

"I'm sorry again."

"Ka-"

"I just feel so bad."

"Kal-"

"I don't get why I acted like tha-"

"Kalin!"

"Yeah?"

"It's okay." She said laughing.

"Really?"

"Yes silly" she said nudging my arm a little.

"Oh god. That's great!"

That caused her too laugh.. She has a cute laugh.

"Thanks" she said blushing.

Shit I said that out loud.

"Let's start over" I suggested.

"Let's." She nodded.

"I'm Kalin white" I stuck my hand out.

"I'm Noelle bean but you can call me bean and I don't do handshakes. I do hugs" she hugged me, it caught me off guard but I hugged back. She pulled back and started laughing.

"What?"

"We should probably leave the girls bathroom before people get the wrong idea."

"Oh oh. Yeah!"

We both walked out and started walking back too her locker. She told me a lot about her and I told her a lot about me.... Why did I ever think she was stuck up. She's funny. And beautiful. I'm so stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know how too end this so I just stopped writing lol. But comment what you think please!!!! 💕