Chapter 3: Who Married Who?

Sakura walked up to Naruto with a relieved face, happy that Kenpachi didn't actually killed himself. Naruto smiled at her, "Well, I see you have a daughter," he stated looking at sarada who was hanging by the grill. "And you managed to score the Almighty Uchiha." Naruto grinned, slapping Sasuke's back much to his dismay.

Sakura smiled, "Yup, I've never been happier." She dragged Naruto over to the Nara family. Shikamaru stood up and gave Naruto a fist bumb. "Well, well, well," Naruto hummed as he looked at Shikamaru. "I knew you two would become more than friends, especially from what I saw in your teen years." Temari gave him a glare and blushed, "HAHA." Naruto laughed boomed as he looked at Temari. "And who's your kid?" He asked looking at the group.

"Shikadai! Come here." Temari announced. Naruto sees a boy with the traditional Nara ponytail. Naruto giggled. "I should've known, he has the ponytail and has Temari's eyes." He said ruffling shikadai's hair. "HEY, old man, watch it." Shikamaru rolled his eyes. "Whatever go back and have fun with the new kids."

He quickly ran back fixing his hair in the process. Sakura dragged Naruto to Ino and said "Can you believe pig managed to snag the emotionless emo?" Naruto looked at Ino in surprise. "Really?" Ino nodded as they walked up to Sai, Sai gave a quick hello and went back to his book.

Inojin walked up to Naruto and just stared, and said, "You look old." And proceeded to walk away. "Why does everyone keep calling me old?" Sakura gave him a look that said 'are-you-dumb'. She handed him a make up mirror, to see that he did actually look like crap. The sleepless nights did take a toll on him causing him to have bags under his eyes and really messed up hair.

"Ohhhhh," Naruto said as he gave back the small mirror, "I haven't eaten properly for the past weeks due to feeding the kids out in the wild and barely finding myself some, I've stayed awake to protect them as well." He said sighing.

His kids ran up to him and yelled. "I TOLD YOU." Knowing what he was going through. "Okay okay, I'll catch up on sleep later on tonight." They smiled, happy knowing he's finally going to take care of himself. As Naruto approached the Akimichi, and Hyuuga family who were already eating.

Naruto got dizzy and paused as he gripped Sakura's arm. Sakura looked up at him and asked him, "are you okay?" Naruto couldn't hear her words as they sounded muffled, Kurama immediately stood up in his room not knowing what was happening. Kurama sent out chakra throughout Narutos body trying to find out the problem until he found a rashes on his arm that was covered in poison. "ARGH." Naruto grunted in pain as he was about to collapse.

Kurama quickly took over Naruto's body making sure that Naruto didn't hurt himself any longer. "Uchiha-san," She jumped away at his voice. "Take the cloak off from Naruto. But don't touch it with your bare hands." Sakura quickly obliged as she quickly grabbed table cloth as a momentary shield and covered Naruto, she quickly yanked the cloak off. She gasped as she looked at the rashes. "Naruto already passed out. I'm taking control until you find what is wrong and what the poison is." Sakura quickly nodded and gathered Shikamaru, Kiba, and Sasuke to help her. "I need you Kiba to notify the hospital staff to immediately have a room open for me, if they ask questions tell them they will be fired if they don't listen or follow instruction. If they still don't respond yell out code green eyes." He nodded and dashed away. The three kids quickly ran into Narutos direction wanting to help but was quickly stopped by a pale eyed Hyuuga who looked warmly at them.

Shikamaru and Sasuke waited for further instructions. Sakura layed out a new cloth on the ground, it being the picnic cloth and ordered Shikamaru and Sasuke who had gloves on due to either fashion wise or Anbu gloves on. Sakura had no gloves on so she said, "I need you to pic-" Narutos body fell onto the cloth not responding anymore as Kurama quickly disappeared. "Shit" Sakura grunted as she made sasuke fix Naruto's position on the cloth. Together the 2 boys lifted him up in the cloth and dashed towards the hospital, with Hinata who carried Rukia, kenpachi on her back, and Byakuya who knew already how to run like a ninja who trailed behind them.

Sakura ran into the hospital and made the boys place Naruto on a bed, and rolled him to a room where a separate doctor led them. Sakura left and came back with her uniform on, and made the boys leave, telling them to bring in Tsunade and to throw out their gloves in the red box by the door.

Hinata sat in the waiting room comforting Rukia as she cried, Kiba came in and sat next to the boys and Yumi trailing behind to sit next to Hinata.

As Sakura started to work on Naruto, she quickly took a sample of the poison from his arms and quickly made a dash towards her lab to try and find the cure. Tsunade came in through Naruto's hospital doors checking to see if he was dying or to see if he had any rashes anywhere else.

Tsunade gave him a powerful dose of pain relief and checked to see if he had a fever, and he did, Tsunade started to clean up his wounds with a wet rag and to try to clean off the poison on him. The poison already in his veins and nobody wanted to find out what it would do to him.
-------------