Chapter 15: Time for goodbyes

Byakuya rose his hand toward Aizen the sakura petals followed by command and quickly trapped Aizen into a ball, "GO, I'll keep him here for a bit. Just get out and protect Rukia." Byakuya yelled as his hand was in a fist.

"No, I'm not gonna leave you." Naruto said coming up behind him, "Here." He threw a scroll at Rukia, "There's your bags of clothes, you three must leave before he can get Rukia, I'll stay here and hold him off. You must stick with Kisuke, 24/7. Be careful." He said tearing up, he hugged Kenpachi and gave him his scroll, he walked back to Rukia and kissed her forehead, he walked back to Byakuya who was struggling and sadly said "Take this and run with them, let Aizen go once you make it to the portal." Byakuya nodded tearing up slightly. "And watch your siblings please." And just like that, they were off.

Naruto stood in front of the ball and a small sakura petal touched his hand which cut him. "Huh, that's something that can come in handy."

An explosion came from the ball, and out came Aizen who was had small slices everywhere on his body. Naruto quick stepped in front of Aizen and bought his Katana down, taking advantage of his unbalanced position. The Katana came down onto his back and red poured out onto his white Haori that had the number 5 etched into it.

"Shit!" Aizen grunted as he landed into the building's concrete. He looked up at Naruto who was forming his Kyuubi form. "You're dead." Mumbled Naruto as he had quickly made the rasengan in his left hand, Aizen smirked and quickly stood up, he bought his hand up and bought it down creating a black portal. "Goodbye Naruto." And just like that he faded into the darkness.

Naruto glared at the spot Aizen once stood and bought his Kyuubi fist down onto it in furry, "FUCK." To try and let more of his vicious attitude out he went to punch a building that was next to him but was stopped, A Susanoo hand grabbed it, "calm yourself Naruto." Sasuke stated, Naruto sighed and quickly dispersed the yellow and black cloak.

They stood next to each other trying to comprehend what happened. "I hope they stay safe..." Naruto mumbled and bought his hand to his hair and sighed.

*****

"WAIT!" Screamed out Kisuke as Aizen teleported in front of Rukia and grabbed her by the throat.

"Too late." Aizen pulled out a green cylinder and pressed a button, four spikes popped out from the ground around them and his arm turned green, he then lifted his arm and plunged it right into her chest, knocking out her breath.

He pulled out a white ball of crystal and dissapeared once more. Rukia collapsed onto her knees and breathed through her nose coughing up blood but the circle in her chest disappeared. Quickly she fainted.

****

"What is this Urahara?" Rukia had her head down nervously looking around, she felt so much around her, so heavy that she was about to collapse. Her body felt okay but the Spiritual Pressure was heavy.

"Yamamoto-san, please lower your spiritual energy, Ms.Kuchiki will collapse any second. I knocked out her brothers due to immense Spiritual energies they have." Kisuke chuckled at the end.

And just like that she was finally able to look at Yamamoto, "How disrespectful, she didn't even greet him as she looked at him." A short girl who was standing in line announced as she glared at Rukia, she had dark blue short hair and black glaring eyes.

Rukia looked at the woman and was surprised to find her out of breath and sweating. "I'm sorry," she bowed at everyone "I am Rukia Uzumaki Namikaze Kuchiki (Kurai; remember that Kurai was a cover up name.) And my brothers names are Byakuya and Kenpachi." She motioned towards them.

"Ahh, I see you're a kuchiki, to bad everyone was massacred. Your clan is very powerful. Kisuke please knock her out and wake up Byakuya." Rukia looked at him weirdly, "why?-" she fell into Kisuke's arms as he lifted his hand from her neck, "For now I'd say she's captain level, but as you know it Aizen is after her, so I'd put her as a lieutenant if she stayed in the future."

He grabbed Byakuya by the shoulders and shook him, "Oi, get up." Byakuya's eyes snapped opened, and Kisuke almost buckled onto the ground. "He's more powerful than Rukia, Rukia has her Bankai." Yamamoto nodded. Byakuya pushed off Kisuke and quickly glazed his eyes over everyone, "Where in the hell are we?-"

Kisuke nocked him out quickly and said "I already have a suppressor for Kenpachi, his spiritual pressure is to high and can crush someone lower than a lieutenant. So please Captains, be wary."

Once Kenpchi woke up everyone's breath got cut off. "Eh? What is this?" He shoved Kisuke off of him and walked towards captain Yamamoto, "Old man, who are you?" He demanded.

The lady that scolded rukia grunted and yelled, "Put the damn eye patch on him!!"

Kisuke grabbed Kenpachi's arm and threw on the eye patch. "What in the he-" he collapsed as he felt his energy get eaten. "You'll get use to it." Kisuke stated and patting his back, he walked towards Byakuya and Rukia and put on rings for them that had one reiatsu eater while Kenpachi had a couple.

Kisuke quickly woke up the other two and said, "Get ready. Its time to train for 6 years, I'll tell your father, and you guys will be eligible to enroll as a Soul reaper and increase your rank, hopefully you guys don't kill anyone."