13 Friends?

Sorry for any mistakes guys! I wrote this from my iphone... anyways enjoy and please comment and vote!

**

I swore.

"Come on Scarlet, is that any way to treat your geust?" Dmitri asked, winking and sitting down into one of the chairs.

"So your castle is the one visiting?" Austin asked him, leaning back in his chair.

"Yep," Dmitri said. "Now, how about we go talk on the balcony? It's much more .. charming."

I almost threw something at him. "Last time you took me to a balcony you tried to kill me!"

Dmitri laughed uncontrollably before giving me a deadly glare. "Don't worry, I won't touch a hair on your head as long as pretty boy's here."

He received a glare from Austin but we all left the breakfast hall anyways. I made sure I kept my distance from Dmitri. He still scared the living daylights out of me.

Once we reached the balcony, Dmitri leaned against the railing and talked to Austin. I took the time to just stare out at the garden below us.

I noticed something different about the garden. There were a bunch of red flowers.

I wonder who had planted them. Austin knew I loved them, so maybe he did it. But maybe not since his recent priority has been playing me while arranging a marriage with Charlotte.

Austin and Dmitri both laughed, still talking. I watched them and studied the way they communicated.

Dmitri was taller and had an air of confidence. He stood with his back straight and used his hands to gesture as he talked. At the moment, instead of looking menacing and deadly, he looked to be at ease.

Austin, on the other hand, looked charming as always. He was laughing and smiling. His golden brown hair glistened in the sunlight. He was relaxed as usual and seemed to have little care in the world. I sighed, realizing Dmitri and Austin were best friends, and it's be hard to keep distance from Dmitri if Austin liked to have him around.

The door to the balcony opened and we all turned, stunned. Then all of a sudden, the people who just walked in erupted into hollers and hugs and chatter.

I stood with my mouth hanging open as I realized who the people were - Ash and Meeka (the twins who didn't look like twins), Niko, and Caine. They slapped Dmitri on the back as well as Austin.

When they calmed down, I looked away since all their backs were turned.

"Well, I feel included," I muttered to myself.

Niko turned and a smile crept onto his face.

"M'lady," He said, kissing the back of my hand and doing a courtesy. I giggled when I heard Austin's low growl from the back of his throat.

"Guys, you all remember Scarlet right?" Dmitri asked, draping an arm around my shoulders.

"I remember hitting you in the balls," I muttered, taking his arm off of me. They all erupted in laughter and I realized they probably heard. I really I had to get used to the vampire hearing.

"Ou, feisty," Niko said, now putting his arm around my shoulders. I laughed.

"Are you all in the same castle?" I asked them.

They all nodded. "You know," Caine said, pulling Niko off me so that they were all leaning against the balcony railing, facing me, while I was standing alone towards the balcony door facing them, "I think we should all do something fun. Spontaneous... something...." Caine struggled to find the right word.