Part 8: Showdown

Feel's like it describes Hematite pretty well ^

(A/N: A whole month huh well exam's have taken a toll on me XD. Anyway i will be doing a new story called silence about assassination classroom at the same time it gonna be updated more frequently than this up so it you like assassination classroom read it.(Pls :( ) Anyway here is the new chapter skipping the whole class rep thing. Without further a do.)

It had been two days since you had started training with Snipe but you had improved to say the least. Your control had gotten a lot better he also was testing your concentration and strength. You were currently on a bus heading to a location to learn rescuing. "I say whatever comes to mind, Midoriya..."Asui said casually yet Midoriyas face still went pink making it look like he could barely talk to any girl "Your Quirk is like All Might's." Midoriya seemed to get very flustered at this like he was hiding something which was most likely nothing but you made a mental note. "Y-Y-You think so?" You decided to pitch in "It's similar yours is weaker and also your body can handle the power output, so there quite different in some ways." A red-haired guy who sat next to Asui spoke up "It's nice to have a simple augmenting-type quirk though. You can do lots of flashy stuff." He made a good point but you disagreed "Yeah I get what you mean but I prefer my quirk it's not flashy but it's strong and useful." He replied saying " I'm sort of the same my hardening is strong against others but unfortunately it doesn't look like much." "I think both your quirks are really cool" You smiled at Midoriya when he said this and began to ignore the rest of the conversation you just got a really bad feeling all of a sudden like something terrible was about to happen, you felt an elbow nudge you in the side and looked to your right to see Ojiro looking at you "Are you okay you seem worried" "I'm fine just got a bad feeling that's all" He just nodded and went back to his conversation

You were busy listening to thirteen in USJ when something weird started happening with the lights in the facility suddenly a black hole started appearing in the middle of the facility and a man with hands all over his body appeared from the portal but the last thing that came out was someone who scared you. Hematite was there and he was looking right at you. You could hear the two teachers tell you to get back but you were frozen in place caught by hematite's stare it was like a different person dead, lifeless and unmoving but just as you moved back a giant twisted grin appeared on his face. You moved towards the back of everyone remembering how easily he defeated you, everyone was talking but you couldn't focus. You moved towards Ojiro and whispered to him "I know one of those villains and if its anything to the strength of the rest of them we need to go now" He looked at you and nodded saying to Thirteen "Shouldn't we evacuate" Eraser head looked back at them "Thirteen start the evacuation, call the school these villains even had something to counteract the sensors, it's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school. (Y/n) try using your quirk to see a displacement in the air or something unusual." Like asked you tried to use your powers but the air was normal nothing wrong with it which was strange by itself, it's like the air had stopped moving. "I'm leaving it to you thirteen" with that he leapt down.

Everyone started running and you joined the towards the front of the pack but as you got close to the door a black shadow appeared out of nowhere "I won't let you, nice to meet you we are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invite ourselves in, to the home of the hero's, U.A high school in order to have All Might, Symbol of peace take his last breath." While saying this you decided to run past him but it does go according to plan as you here thirteen shout "(Y/N)!" As you fall into the purple but next thing you know you see fire and buildings all around, you coughed from the smoke around you and suddenly you saw something bright flash to the right of you and a whip of fire came out of nowhere and missed you. "Someone has bad aim!" A man with red skin and a pencil thin moustache walked through the smoke "Come on I want thing to heat up before I go for the kill." You sigh at the pun and use your control to grab his leg and trip him up and he fall on top his whip burning his arm. As he gets up you run over and kick him in the face knocking him out. "Nooo my twin" You turned around and I women who looked complete different was annoyed at you for the man you knocked out. "Who are you?" She kept walking towards you and you did the same thing to her and they were both knocked out. "My eyes are fine I guess I'm okay for now, training has paid off I guess!" You turned around and saw Ojiro jumping towards you confused about what was happening.

"What happened Ojiro I couldn't see that well?" He looked around rubbing his neck "From what I understand we were teleported somewhere by that guy. Who was that villain you were scared of before it was a bit unlike you?" You just frowned and sighed at remembering hematite "Something I'll talk about later right now let's get out of here" He nodded not pushing the question any further. Suddenly a giant purple portal opened above an intersection and suddenly a man flew down causing a creator to form where he landed and as he stood up you saw the man to be hematite.

Hematite P.O.V

I walked towards them a twisted smile on my face crystal shard wrapping around my hands. That look in their faces oh how I missed it, I started running towards them and the one with the tail ran towards me and tried to attack me but I simply side stepped avoiding it and grabbed his tail and slammed him down "OIJRO!" I looked to my right and saw y/n stepping back scared at my mere presence. "Was that his name? It hardly matters now" I said stretching my arms feeling the crystal clatter together it felt great. "You're insane you know that, you act like a god when you were beaten by a little girl" (Y/n) was crazy trying to anger me, I love that about him. "Call me insane, call me mad and call me a fool it doesn't change the fact I took everything from you COME! We'll settle this now!" I dashed towards him as he fired a small tornado towards me I dodged as I slid on crystals towards him. I slammed the ground unbalancing him and shot a razor-sharp shard towards him and to my amazement he used the wind to near break his back pushing him upwards dodging it.

He sent a blade of wind towards me I simply held my hand in front of me blocking it, I looked at my hand and nothing not even a scratch "Who do you take me for (y/n), All might struggled to break my crystal's and you can't even scratch them. It's so pathetic I may just kill you know!" As I readied myself to end his life a tail hit me in the face shocking me. I dodged the next swing with a backflip and caught the tail holding him there for a moment. "This is rich, So Nobel saving (Y/n) from death and thinking no harm will come to you, I regret to inform you it's not that type of story." I said looking at him in the eyes while squeezing his tail. "WHY, why are you doing this to me?" I looked towards him and gave him a relaxed smile "A want a challenge and building character is the best way to do that for you're the only person who can provide me with entertainment!" I say like a showman" I held a crystal shard to Ojiro's neck and looked at (Y/n) "Last chance to save him are you going to take it?" He knelt his back obviously hurt "How disappointing!" As I'm about to slit his throat I was blew away around 10 meters away I dug the crystal shard into the ground slowing myself down. I looked at (Y/n) and his pupils had lost the iris and where a very dull white, his hair was hovering slightly and was a dirty white. I smiled finally he might be a challenge for a change, my crystals still covering my hands shifted their way up my body covering my chest and waist. "AT LAST LET THE FUN BEGIN BECAUSE ITS SHOW TIME"

(A/N: UHHHHH the cringe anyway fight is just starting. Hematites pov was fun to right a more twisted character changed a lot of what he said. The fight was meh improved a lot next chapter Silence getting updated after the weekend. Until next time Infinity war spoilers

 Until next time Infinity war spoilers

Cya.