Part 3: Julia

A/N: So i originally had this chapter go on for a lot longer but i felt like i left it at a nice place so that's it for now. Well i think next chapter, i'll start the first school week so at last you get back to the main story line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day, and you where training as normal. It had been a week since the U.A test and you had failed or so you assumed you hadn't destroyed any robots so, you decided not to open the envelope from them and try and forget about your failure...

(M/N): (Y/N) .... there's someone here to see you...

Who the heck is that was all you could think as you walked up the stairs and what you found was pro hero snipe standing there right next to the door

(Y/N): Did I kill someone or something...

Snipe: No, we hadn't received your U.A application slip saying if you wanted to join the school or if you refused...

You stood there in shock with your jaw open if this was a cartoon if would have gone through the floor, you were sure you had failed I mean you got 0 points or so you had though.

Snipe: Anyway, this kind of big can you please tell me if you're coming or not? I meant to be stopping a robbery...

(Y/N): Yeah okay...I'll go to the school I guess...

Snipe: you don't sound so sure of yourself are you sure this is what you want?

(Y/N): Yeah, I though until now I didn't get in...

With that snipe just nodded and left. Registering what happened you dashed upstairs grabbing the envelope ripping it open at the speed of sound and a little grey disk dropped out and some pieces of paper. Suddenly the grey disk projected all might's face onto the screen, and shocked you jump back on your chair falling over.

All might: (L/N) (Y/N) I have been told to inform you that you have not passed the test...

You knew it snipe must have had it wrong, there's no way you destroyed enough robots

All might: As you know you had to destroy robots to get points but while reviewing the footage we decided to add another form of points hero points and with this addition you have earned enough points to qualified for U.A. While your there remember go PLUS ULTRA at everything.

With that the video ended and you sat there. You got in... you still though this was a sick joke after all you shouldn't have got in, right?

(Y/N): I've got to train even more now I'm U.A.

You simply got up and decided to go for a walk to relax in some way

------------------------------------

You had been walking for an hour but you became sadden by a father and his son playing together it reminded you of your father and how he died in front of you. Your scar on your back was a reminder of what that man had done.

???: Why do you torment yourself with that same thought

It was "her" voice again, you turned and surely enough it was her with black hair but her eyes where purple this time.

(Y/N): Why are you here all you do is follow me and question my thoughts, why?

???: Your life is interesting and everything else is quite boring there's nobody to play with...

You ignored and began walking again yet you could hear her walking behind you...

(Y/N): Can you stop following me please.

???: Have you seen comic's portals?

(Y/N): Listen I've went for a walk to be alone and relax, you being here defeats the purpose of why am I hear.

???: I can see it, it's so calm but it has rough edges.

(Y/N): Are you even listening to me

Her eyes went green as she simply touched your stomach with her palm and left it there for a second then she and breathed in...and yanked her hand back. A tremendous pain fell over you and you dropped to your knees. She stood there with a small white orb in her hands, her face was in shock.

???: I didn't know I could do that, I mean I had a feeling it was possible

You tried to use your quirk to push her back but the feeling had gone you couldn't feel the wind your breathing pattern was off. You started to choke. Your breathing was cut off fully. Without your powers you couldn't breathe properly. With that your eyes start to close. Your heard one last thing.

???: My name's Julia we will meet again soon also don't worry you'll be fine...hopefully...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well how was that i hope it was good. I hope you like cliff hangers because i sure do.

Until next time cya.