Info about y/n and other important stuff

So, there are some things that I forgot to mention about you and the main thing is a scar over your back there's was a giant scar from you right shoulder blade to your left side of your waist like diagonal it's important for reason's you'll find out later

When you were younger your dad's best friend told you that your dad was a liar before your dad died so you have a suspicion your dad was involved in something but you're not sure. Your dad's best friend was suspected of killing him due to having a crystal-like quirk and he vanished after the night your dad died.

All might be the might your dad died but wasn't able to catch the person who did it. So, you know he's extremely powerful and is not to be taken lightly.  

  Also, Julia.

She looks like Levi from trinity seven but with black hair as shown below.

Less swords though.

Her eyes show her current Emotion the brighter her eyes the stronger than emotion is. She can have mixed emotions since she had a mixed colour of her eyes in chapter 4. I won't tell you what the colour of her eyes mean though figure it out 🙂.  Her quirk will be explained later in the story.

Also if you guys don't understand something or think something may make the story better just leave it in the comments I will explain things and taken your opinions into account the only thing I can't explain is spoilers and your mum's awful cooking in this story anyway. Just one of 2 things I felt like I should mention and 1 thing which is important. And lastly, I will hold a vote in this story for who you want to date and all characters will be allowed including Julia but not yet also I may add some other people's oc's into the story not sure yet I haven't decided. 

Lastly if you guys are interested i realised recently that theirs no Assassinations classroom xmale readers which are straight or are being continued so if your are interested i don't mind writing one.

Until next time heres a cute picture of Neo.

Cya