Part 2: Testing Your Limits

Hey guys just want you to know this only a small chapter but the next one will be 3 times as long and will be done soon.

(F/c) = Fave colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were on the bus waiting for it to arrive at the battle centre. The way you would pass this test was simple just summon a small vortex and grow bigger kill like 10 or so robots then get something to eat simple.

???: It won't be that simple.

You turned to your right to see a girl smiling Widley looking at you.

(Y/N): Ermmm...are you talking to me?

???: Why of course. Your plan is simple that's why it will fail... At least it won't go the way you hoped.

With that you arrived at the battle centre and she rushed off without saying anything leaving you confused and alone.

(Y/N): wh..wha...what?

You simply get up and walk out the busy as lazily as you can, wasting no energy and as you got outside the bus you realised you were moving way too slow and the test had already started. You began to conjure a small tornado like structure in your hand the only difference being it was (F/c).

(Y/N): Ok let's see how much my training has payed off.

With that you slam your hands together and open them slowly creating a vortex between your hands, you start moving your hands in a circle motion and the vortex starts growing and suddenly you shoot your right hand up causing the vortex to grow on the ground and get toward the side of a tornado but instead of pulling in everything it only affected the robots pulling them in together.

(Y/N): Well here goes nothing.

You concentrate on the growing vortex and slam your hands together and whisper "Collapse" and as planned the vortex implodes but instead of crushing the metal of the robots it throws them away doing nothing and you fall down barley not fainting.

???: I told you it wouldn't work.

You look to your left and she's there still smiling.

(Y/N): What...do...you...want...

You struggle to speak and you can feel tears of most likely blood drip from your eyes.

???: ME? WHY AM, I HERE? I don't know I've forgotten.

With that you pass out...

---------------------------------------------

Your eyes slowly open to...your bedroom. Your head was killing you and your memories where fuzzy, all you remember was a girl with a wide smile.

???: Ahhhh...you remember me how sweet.

You slowly look left and see that same girl around 5,4 with black hair and orange eyes

(Y/N): NOPE...

With that you dash out of your room and in the bathroom only covering yourself with the cover from your bed...

Five minutes later you look around your house and assume she's not there and proceed to get dressed. You grab the envelope on the table that's addressed to you and walk to your room and slammed it down on the desk. You knew what it was was but you scared to open it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And scene so i'm going to stop right there for now and i hope you liked this short but sweet chapter.

Until next time Cya.