| 17 |

louis strode into niall's classroom at lunch and took his usual seat at the front desk that was in front of niall's desk.

"hello, bud," niall chimes, taking a moment to look up from his work to check louis over. "how was your weekend?"

"boring to be honest .. but eh, there's not much to do around here anyway." louis answers. he runs his fingers through his fluffy hair, fixing it up a little.

"so i'm guessing you spent the weekend on your social media accounts?" niall assumes, his focus going back to the work he was marking through.

"well .. yeah - my parents don't have enough money to take us out on trips and i'm not the most popular person so i don't really have anyone to go out with." louis mumbles, a small frown knitted on his eyebrows.

niall looks back up from his papers and sends louis a small smile. "well you have my phone number now, if you ever need to call me just to keep you entertained, you can, bud."

louis returned the smile and his cheeks became rosey from the caring offer. "thank you, niall."

"of course, bud. you know i'm here for you."
-

lxuisnugget ;
s0, mister horan said i could call him whenever i wanted ... maybe i should call him when masturbating ;)