| 10 |

niall, again, turned up at louis' hospital room. he had brown paper bag in his hand that was full with greasy food from mc donald's which louis took gracefully.

"thank you, i've been craving all day for this." louis admitted, taking the food out of the bag.

niall gave him a small smile, glad he lifted the smaller boy's spirits, "you're welcome, bud. you didn't miss much in class today by the way, but i've saved you some work so you can catch up it on when you feel better," niall said, watching louis munch down on his food, being very messy, "i'm glad i brought you napkins."

"oh," louis' face hinted red - he poked out his tongue and licked around
his lips in attempt to get rid of the sauce and grease, "better?"

"very," niall chuckled, giving louis' arm a playful nudge, "oh, apparently one of your friends need to get in contact with you as soon as possible .. but i'm not sure why though, he didn't explain."

louis furrowed his eyebrows - friend? what friend? "uh, who? i'm not too sure
who you're talking about." he asked, watching niall give him a suspicious look.

"zayn malik." niall told him, watching the agitated expression on louis' face.

"he isn't my friend, he bullies me." louis said, putting his food down.

"hm, want to explain? you know i'm here to stop people like this .. i'm your friend, lou, i'm not you're enemy." niall said, putting his hand on louis' shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"i'll tell you some other time," louis said with a sigh as he glanced over at niall's hand on his shoulder.

the two were unable to say anything else due to a phone ring echoing in the room, it was niall's phone and the caller was his wife.

niall soon left louis alone after the phone call with his wife, louis wanted to make him stay but he definitely didn't have the courage to tell niall that ..

-

lxuisnugget ;
i really fucking love mr horan ;-; he's so kind and caring ... unfortunately his wife interrupted our conversation so he had to leave ... stupid cunt!