| 9 |

"what's the name of the patient?"

"louis tomlinson,"

"relation to louis tomlinson?"

"i'm his teacher and the school's social worker,"

"and your name?"

"niall horan,"

"he's on floor eight and in room ten, sir."
-

louis was sat up on the hospital bed, he was typing stuff up the tumblr and replying to questions he received that were mainly about his teacher, mister horan. louis wasn't aware of his teacher being in the building and roaming the halls in attempt of finding his room.

as niall reached louis' room he gave it a light knock before opening the door,
presenting himself to louis who had a shocked expression plastered upon his face.

"hi, louis, i heard you got into a scrap at school and received some damaged to your head. since i'm your teacher and also the school's social worker i thought it was a good idea for me to pop in and see how you are, bud," niall said, giving louis a genuine smile as he strolled over to the chair beside louis' bed. he sat down on it and gazed his eyes over louis' laptop, "i told you that you spend too much time on the internet."

louis quickly smacked the lid down on the laptop, surprising niall a little, "u-uh sorry,  i just didn't want you to see what was on the screen." louis stammered, a light blush covering his cheeks. niall looked at him, rather amused, but he didn't act upon it.

"well, tell me, how are you feeling, lou?" niall asked, using the nick-name since they were out of school. he wouldn't mind if louis called him niall either, it would be weird if he still called him 'sir' or 'mister horan' when they weren't in the school environment.

"i'm better, they cleaned me up and took an x-ray of my skull to be sure of what damage is there ... but honestly, i'm good - definitely with this free wifi." louis replied, laughing a little at his own comment.

"that's great, lou! what about the food? i never had the best experience
with hospital food." niall admitted to louis, noticing the constant blush on
his cheeks.

"nah, it's vile. i asked my mother to bring me mc donalds or something but
she said it wasn't healthy and i should be thankful that i get given free
food at the hospital." louis said, a hint of bitterness laced in his tone.

"i could bring you food tomorrow if you'd like? i'm not busy after school so
i could always pop in." niall offered, watching louis' face suddenly light up.

"yes please, sir!" louis exclaimed, looking a lot happier than he was before.

"it's niall when we're out of school, lou," niall corrected him, giving him a sweet smile, "well, i better be off - need to see the wife before she starts demanding me to come home and cook her dinner."

-
lxuisnugget ;
he came to my fucking hospital! i just aksjhfkwow!!! and he said he's bringing me a mc donalds tomorrow ... everyone needs a man like mine ;)