| 13 |

as soon as lunch began louis went to niall's classroom. he was definitely going to take advantage of niall's offer from yesterday.

"ah, what a pleasant surprise," niall chimes as he looks over at louis. "sit down, bud."

louis nods his head and sits himself down on the chair in front of niall's desk. "i hope i'm not intruding."

"of course not," niall smiles, shaking his head. "i was waiting for you actually."

louis' cheeks turn a rosey pink and he squirms a little in his seat, hoping niall wouldn't notice his flattered state.

"here," niall said, giving louis a chocolate chip cookie. "i made them last night. give me your feedback on my baking."

louis took the cookie and slowly bit into it - it was delicious. "it's great, niall," louis said, watching niall beam at the compliment. "i never imagined you as someone who makes cookies."

"you imagine stuff about me?" niall asked. he had a joking tone to his voice but when he notices the awkward look on louis' face he raises his eyebrow. "louis?"

louis shook his head and bit down on his bottom lip, not knowing what to say in response to niall.

"louis," niall pushed. he got out of his seat and made his way to louis and kneeled down in front of his desk. "why are you blushing so much, bud?"

"i-i'm not," louis stuttered, his gaze on niall. "you're just i-imagining stuff."

"don't be silly," niall chuckles at the blushing boy. "are you gay, louis?" he asks, noticing how much louis tenses up at his question.

louis slowly nods his head after building up enough confidence to admit his sexuality. "i am."

"that's a big thing to admit, bud. thanks for opening up to me." niall praises him, giving his arm a pat.

"i-i'm not attracted to you t-though." louis stammers, trying to defend himself.

"then why do you always blush around me?" niall asks, a smirk curling onto his lips. "i'm not judging you, bud. it's rather flattering."

"so it doesn't weird you out?" louis asks, a frown appearing onto his face.

"of course not! you're my student, yes - but you're a normal human. i'm attractive and you're attracted to me, it's common sense and i definitely can't fault you on that." niall says, a somewhat cocky tone to his voice.

"so you're still going to allow me to come here when i have free time?"

"of course, bud."

-

lxuisnugget ;

so, i admitted to him that i'm gay and that i'm attracted to him .. he didn't seem weirded out by it and it wasn't awkward... i think i'm making progress?