My kidnapper says showering together is bonding. Yeah Right 15

I couldnt wait till tonight soo here you go!!!!

"How can you ask me to let this go!" I threw my father's lamp at the wall

"Like this. let it go, Hes prince. You can not go up against him and I would appreciate it if you didn't break my things" He leaned back in his chair

"Dad, she is mine. Mine. He didn't want her, hes just trying to piss me off to make me come fight him"

"You know this how?"

"He let his barriers down" He nodded "She needs me. Shes suicidal she wants to die."

"Yes, and you want to be the one to kill her?"

"No, that's the point I don't want her to die, Im trying to save that stupid girls life" I put my head in my hands. There was no way to get her.

"Nicole"

"Sam" She smiled at me.

"Can we hold off on the change until we get Marlyn?"

She stopped drawing to look at me

"Why?"

"I think its only right to" I looked down. This was hard to let her know my true intension. I knew this must have sounded wrong to her I hoped she understood.

"Your right. Okay ill let father know" She got up and left me alone. I hurt her. I hope she let me explain later

I walked out also then out the front door. I was safe to go anywhere I wanted. So leaving home was okay. If no one else could get to Marlyn it was me. I walked to the garage and got inside my Mercedes. I was going to get Marlyn or die trying.

Horrible, why was it that I was so moved by her. She just entered my life and I was willing to go above and beyond for her. It was wrong, I was hurting Nicole. She loved me as much as I loved her and I was being dumb choosing Marlyn over her. Was it because I was still trying to find a reason to walk away. Maybe Marlyn was right there were things better than living with vampires. I only hoped that she had the right answer to let me see the bigger picture because I was stuck on one tiny complicated detail.

"Come in"

"Sam left. I think hes out to get Marlyn. We need to stop him or he'll kill himself" Nicole looked stressed

"So what do we do? Tell Marcus?"

"No Matthew we tell the cops so they can save them both. Yes we tell Marcus. Hurry Ill get some bottles and the car ready" She walked out the room.

Why was I the one to do the dirty work. Where the hell was Marcus anyways?

Marcus?

Im in my room.

I pushed open his door and he was laying down. His room was a mess. Things broken and clothes everywhere

"Sam left to get Marlyn, we need to catch up with him and come up with a plan"

"Like its going to work"

"Sams human still. It might" He sat up

"That's right. Why didn't I think of that. Sams a genius"

"Right, come on. He left 10 minutes ago."

"Im driving." We got into my Bugatti Veyron this was my baby I loved it and rarely drove it but today was an exception.

"Marcus, drive smart today please" Nicole got in the back seat and closed her eyes, We were off. It took us 20 minutes for us to catch up with Sam. We pulled over