My kidnapper says showering together is bonding. Yeah Right!

"Please Someone Help Me! Hello! Please someone has to hear me. Help ME!!!"

I've been yelling for the past hour and no one has come. I woke up and fount myself chained to a big hard bed in a dark room. I remember being at a party and I was drunk everything else I don't remember. I felt the coldness of the room, I was naked and my wrists were chained. I was beyond scared, I didn't know what to expect, who was my kidnapper? Why Me?

"Help!!" I tried to pull my arms but all I was doing was cutting my wrist, they hurted and I think they were bleeding but I wasn't sure. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep, I wasn't getting anywhere screaming I was going to die anyway so ill just close my eyes and wait for death.

"She's so weak what did you do Marcus?"

"The usual. She'll be okay"

"If she survives, Poor girl. Look at her arm all that blood!"

I know I needed to wake up. Maybe the guy will help me. I tried to move but I couldn't. I tried to blink but it was hard.

"Don't move" I don't know which was speaking they sounded almost alike. I finally opened my eyes but all I saw was blankness where were they?

Please Help Me! I yelled in my head. Maybe I was dreaming I hope I was. But I couldn't be I felt pain all over I was hurting so much.

"Take off the blind fold"

"No"

It was silent for a very long time. I didn't know what was happening. I pulled my left arm and I screamed. I felt my skin slice on the metal it burned and I started to cry.

"Damit Marcus!" His voice was loud and very deep it echoed off the walls it scared me but I wasn't afraid of him he was going to save me. Then I was blinded by light I automatically pulled my right arm to cover my eyes but all I got was metal cutting into my wrist. I screamed again.

"Help Me!" I was sobbing. My eyes started adjusting to the light. I still didn't see anyone. "Help Me Please!" The room was quite nothing, no more voices no more anything. Where were they?

I was tired up and my savior was gone along with that horrible Marcus who brought me here. I tried to stay awake waiting for them to cone back but they never did and I was so tired I went to sleep. I felt a presence In The room I didn't know how I felt it but it was like I was being watched. I was trying to wake up to see if the strange guy came back.

"Don't move"

I was struggling to wake up. Shaking my head blinking but my eyes wouldn't open.

"Marcus let go of her" my deep voice was back

"Why?" why was he being so mean to me? What did I do?

"She even feels your cruelness and she's so weak"

My wrist was grabbed I felt water running down my arms it stung but it felt good at the same time. Then the metal chains were off I sighed.

I pulled my wrist to my chest just in case they wanted to chain me again.

I wished I could see who they were.

"Better?" I nodded my head.

I tried to blink and this time I was blinded by the brightness of the room. When my eyes finally adjusted.

Two beautiful man stood before me. Different but alike at the same time. They turned their back on me and spoke in a low voice.

They opened a door I couldn't see before and left me unchained. I started crying I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't this. How could two perfect good-looking men just keep me chained taking me away from the life