My Kidnapper says showering togerther is bonding. Yeah Right (5)

4 minutes into making it Matthew got bored and went back to the dinning room, Sam helped me make my omelet. Ham, bacon, chicken, tomatoes, and red and green peppers. I was starving.

"So your okay with living with Vampires?" I wanted to know

"Well its actually more complicated than that"

"Really, how?"

"My mom was a slave to a vampire named Austin. He was nice and he let her go. My mom didn't want to be free so she kept close to his home. She married and had me. She got cancer and she went to Austin and asked if he could take care of me. I was only 10. He agreed and he brought me here. I lived her my entire life."

"What happened to your mom?"

"Well the day before she died. Austin took her from the hospital and turned her into a vampire. Now she travels the world with him they're madly in love, she comes around and says hi but she's forever on the move."

"Wow, Im glad that she's alive and happy"

"you think shes alive?"

"Well, I mean shes still here. Are you mad that she is a vampire?"

"No its just what if. What if things were different. Would I be as lucky as I am today?" He sighed.

"You never got to tell anyone this?" He shook his head

"How old are you?" He looked puzzled

"20, your what 18?"

"Yeah"

"Don't be mad. But im glad you're here. Im glad I can talk to someone. Nicole is great shes like the sister I never had but she doesn't understand the shock of it you know" I nodded.

"Well im glad im here if I can help you"

"ill try to convince Marcus to be nicer"

"No its okay. Hes not that bad" He frowned at me. Was I really taking up for him?

"Well still"

I focused on flipping my omelet and once it was done We went back to the dinning room.

"Aww she didn't burn the kitchen" Matthew pouted

"Im a good cook"

"So what does it taste like?" Marcus was looking at my food funny

"It really good, Wait can u eat food?"

"Yeah, but it tastes really nasty." Nicole shook her head. I laughed

"SO anyone want to try it?"

"No" everyone said

"I will" Sam took my knife and fork and put himself a piece "its really good. She can cook"

"Ill try it" Matthew took a tiny piece and touched it with his tongue "eww no tastes weird" he dropped it on the floor

We all laughed.

"So what time is it?" It was a good question

"Um", Nicole pulled out her iphone "6:33pm"

"Time for me to get going" Matthew got up came around ruffed my hair up like I was a dog. "See ya Marlyn. Coming?" He looked at Marcus so did I and he was staring at me.

"No, take Nicole."

"Ill stay with her" Sam chimed in

"No its fine."

"Okay" Sam, Matthew and Nicole left us

"Where they going?"

"Sam's going to go the movies, my siblings to go hunting" He sighed "Im hungry"