Chapter 3

Sessions with Tasha haven't gotten any farther than the memory I had earlier that week.

" Well Jane, I think it's about time you went home with Tasha. You can leave tomorrow morning." the doctor said. " Okay, I better let Tasha know when she comes in today." I replied.

He left the room and I waited for Tasha to come in. I was so excited to get out of here. I mean everyone was so nice but it can get quite boring sitting around in bed all day, and the food, well, lets just say I may not remember my past life, but I've probably had better.

" Hey Jane." Tasha said as she entered the room. " Hi Tasha. Guess what! I get to leave tomorrow!" I said excitedly. " Oh! That's great! I'll have my husband pick you up tomorrow morning. I would but I'm sure you don't want to wait around all day for me to finish work."

" Okay." I said smiling. I got up and went to get my small amount of belongings together. I passed by a mirror while getting my toothbrush out of the bathroom. I haven't looked at myself in the mirror since I got here. But I think now on my last day here, it's time. I slowly glanced up at the face staring back at me. She had long warm brown hair. Almost to her butt. Her eyes were a beautiful colbalt blue. She had a cute button nose and a little mouth. She was beautiful.

" Jane. Are you all right?" Nurse Fran said. " Sweety you look like you've seen a ghost. Come sit down." She lead me back to my bed and layed me down. " We have to do one more test on you before you leave sweety. We are going to check your age. Doctors are saying you're around 19 but we need to know for sure. So come with me and we can do that right now if you're feeling up to it." She said. " Ya  I'm fine Fran. Thanks." she gave a quick once over just to make sure and helped me up.

The next day I sat waiting for Tashas husband to pick me up. " Hi." an unfamiliar voice said. " You must be Jane." I turned to where the voice was coming from. Standing there was a very handsome man. He had dark brown eyes, sandy blonde hair and was around 6'4''. I couldn't help but stare.

" Are you Tashas husband?" I asked. He looked a little young to be married to her and have a kid. He started laughing at me. " No. I'm their driver." He said while still laughing. I personally didn't think it was funny. I glared at him till he stopped. " Okay. This way Jane." he said. I could tell he was hiding a smile. I went to grab my bag. " Oh no Ms." he said he placed his hand on top of mine as we both reached for my bag and the sparks went off. I tugged my hand back quickly. He looked up at me with an unreadable expression.

" Let's go." He suddenly said grabbing my bag and walking quickly out the door. I followed him out chasing after him. " Hey! Wait up!" I called. He stopped and I ran into him. " What?" he asked without turning around. " Can you at least tell me your name Mr. Moodswing." I said. " Mason." And he continued walking.

We walked out of the building and he showed me over to a limo. " Holy shit! Tasha didn't tell me she was rich!" I practically screamed. A deep rumbling laughter came from inside. Mason opened the door for me and I stepped in. He closed the door and I was greeted by a man who IS Tashas husband. " Hi. I'm Steve." he said reaching his hand out for me to shake. I took it and he kissed it. " It's so nice to meet you. Tasha has told us so much about you." He said " Us?" I questioned. I then noticed the boy sitting as far away from me as possible.

" That is my son, Tyson." He looked about 13 or 14. " He is Tashas step son and her son is at preschool right now. Tyson doesn't start school for another week." He said.

We soon drove up to a long driveway. As we drove up it I looked around in amazement. They lived on a huge horse ranch. We reached the top of the driveway and the house was amazing! It was a 4 floor  ranch house that was absolutly amazing. They had a beautiful garden the had a huge fountain in it. I didn't even notice that Mason had opened the door and everyone else had gotten out. " Are you getting out or do you prefere the car?" Mason interupted my thoughts.

 " Oh ya. Sorry." I mumbled. " It's okay." he said. he gave me a quick smile as I got out. " I'll show you to your room."

I followed him up the marble steps into a huge foyer. It had a beautiful marble staircase that Mason led me up. We went down a long hallway to the last door on the left.

" This is your room." he said. " Theres a bathroom over there," he pointed to a door. " And a closet over there. Tasha has a day off tomorrow and said she's going to take you shopping for new clothes. If you need anything just let me know." he said. " So dinner is in an hour. It's in the dining room. They want to celebrate your coming." he said.

" Okay. I'll be thre. Do I need to  dress up or anything?"

" Just something nice. Nothing to fancy." he said. He gave me one last smile and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for being paitient! Sorry I haven't updated it in a while. I've been really busy! Thsnk you everyone for reading!!

Love ya! Alex