Chapter 3

Ishida Shouya POV:
"How would you stop Nishimiya, Mum?" I said while eating, I already told mum what just happened between me and Nishimiya "Huh?" Mum said with a confused expression on her face "Do you really need to stop her?" I stopped eating and yelled in a frustrated tone "OF COURSE I DO!! WHO WOULDN'T?!" but mum said "Well, if they didn't have the money or something, I'd stop her... But if that's not a problem, I'd hear her out first, and if" I ignored what the rest of her sentence and snapped, "There are like, murderers and stuff! It's not safe when I brought that up, Nishimiya got mad and ran off!! and Yuzuru even said she was gonna cry when Nishimiya left, the poor kid! plus there's no way!! a girl can live in Tokyo all by herself!." Its true I really don't want Nishimiya to go there all by herself, also I don't her to be alone she might just get into trouble maybe she might get bullied, when I'm not around her, I want her to feel safe. I saw mum smile and said "For now, why don't we focus on eating dinner?" suddenly I heard my phone "Ringing", "Is that Nishimiya?" mum said as I pulled out my phone out from my pocket and unlocked it and saw the screen bling Sahara "No, it's not Nishimiya it's from Sahara." I looked what Sahara said and it said 'We're going to Tokyo next year!!" and with a picture of herself holding the Grand Prize Award with Ueno", me and mum were surprised. I turned off the phone and finished eating dinner. After I finished, I went to bed and started thinking about the situation. What should I do in order to stop Nishimiya I sighed. As I lay down and was still thinking about it. But I decided to stop and compose myself. Why is it that I can support Sahara and Ueno going to Tokyo, but Nishimiya? Tokyo is a scary place, and you can't hear, so don't go!! even as the words were leaving my mouth, I realized I didn't mean them. The long and short of it is that I just don't want Nishimiya to go. It's nothing but pure selfishness. As I stared at the ceiling and I remembered the moment between me and Nishimiya.   
Flashback:
I waited her to respond "Tokyo?" I said but she nodded, "YOU CAN'T GO TO TOKYO!" I try to stay claimed but "TOKYO'S A SCARY PLACE! THERE'S A LOT OF CRIME! AND TONS OF MURDERS! IF YOU GO THERE ALL ALONE....... YOU'LL BE HASSLED BY WEIRDOS!" This is not true but I really don't want her to go there because........................I don't know I saw her surprised "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO TO THAT KIND OF PLACE?! PLUS IT'S REALLY FAR! WHAT ABOUT YUZURU? SHE'S NOT EVEN GOING TO SCHOOL! SHE'LL BE SO LONELY SHE MIGHT CRY EVERYDAY! AND I'M SURE YOUR MUM WILL BAWL HER EYES OUT! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO SO BAD THAT YOU'D MAKE YOUR FAMILY CRY?!" I calmed myself and then she signed and said "you're right but I really want to go there and be like them and think that I'm no different to anyone else I'M SORRY!" She then ran back to home without saying a goodbye "Nishimiya? Wait!!!!."
End of Flashback.
The sentence that Nishimiya said, "you're right but I really want to go there and be like them and think that I'm no different to anyone else I'M SORRY!" That sentence 'I REALLY WANT TO GO THERE AND BE LIKE THEM AND THINK THAT I'M NO DIFFERENT TO ANYONE ELSE', what is she talking about what is she thinking about. This is not true!!. Nishimiya is just like us there is no difference between her and us. I should have asked, why are you saying this. Urggg!!! I'm just an Idiot. What type of a person am I. Maybe next time when we meet then I will ask her. Wait.... are we going to meet again since Nishimiya is angry at me now. As I keep saying 'Will we meet again' multiple times until I fell asleep.