Chapter 6

Ishida Shouya POV:
My heart started to beat hard as I read through what Nishimiya just sent "Sorry about last week I stomped off without saying a goodbye but I thought about it a lot since last week. The truth is, a part of me was fascinated by Tokyo, but I guess that alone isn't a very good reason to go you are right Ishida, there is Yuzuru to worry about aswell. And I would be lonely leaving my family, not to mention you and the others. I can earn my license from anywhere, so I'll work at a place closer to home instead of Tokyo and I'm very sorry for making you angry." I was astonished, my eyes were glued to the screen surprised by the honesty of the words, leaving me with a puddle of guilt. I felt a weight being placed on my back, I turned around and saw my mum engulf me into her arms. Her lips rested against my head while her right hand was wringing through my hair. She was just silently hugging me knowing the pain I was in right now. I squeezed my eyes shut from the pain in my head that was beginning its slow throb. As my eyes closed I saw Nishimiya with her back to me, ... she was walking away from me but then she suddenly turned around with a huge smile on her face. After awhile I felt a vibration and looked down at my phone. It was Sahara, my fingers numbly pressed accept and I raised the speaker to my ear "Hey Ishida, are u busy?" I sighed and said "No I'm not busy, why are you asking this?" She then responded that "Well would you mind having dinner with us at the restaurant tonight" I waited 10 secs until mum gently hit me on my back, bringing me out of my stupor "Sorry Sahara I....." then Sahara cut me and said "Its not me inviting you guys to come it's Shouko" I was surprised Nishimiya wants me to come to the restaurant, why?, I don't deserve to be invited. What is she planning I then heard Sahara say "It's okay if you don't want to go since you are busy I can tell Nishimiya about it. So don't worry well I will hang up now" as soon as I heard it I saturated to shout "WAIT!!!! SAHARA DON'T HANG UP YET......." finally Sahara responded, "whats wrong?" "I will come tonight see you there" Then I hung up. I want to see Nishimiya It's been a while since that forsaken day where I told her not to go. Suddenly I had an overwhelming urge to see her, to talk to her, to see her smile. "If you still worried about her why don't you spend more time with her I mean why don't you d........... her, the words made me freeze, It was like someone threw an ice bucket on me, I was silent. I slowly turned around to face my mum " Whhhhat, Nishimiya is not that type of girl, we are just friends, I don't want to ruin our friendship. But as I said that I knew I was blushing because deep down I wanted that.
Nishimiya Shouko POV:
A couple hours ago I told Sahara to spread the word about our little gets together at the restaurant. Now we only had 2 hours left. Right now I was shopping with Yuzuru, I was planning on giving an apology gift to Ishida as I walked around, my eyes roaming through the array of expensive watches on the shelf. I saw multiple dark and light watches. I stopped just when Yuzuru stepped in front of me and signed to me "Why don't you buy Ishida a watch?" I started to blush Watch!!!! I signed to Yuzuru "Do you think Ishida would like it since I have never seen him wear one" Yuzuru then signed and said "Who cares I'm sure he would love it because he is a boy and boys wear watches right sis" I think Yuzuru is right I smiled at her and signed Thank you. I looked at the watches, they all suited Ishida. I went to grab the brown watch that had caught my fancy with a leather strap but as I was about to reach for It another guy that I had not noticed was also standing next to me about to reach for it. Our hands touched and I quickly withdrew my hand letting out a gasp. I looked up at the guy just to see who the person was. As I stared at him and I found him very familiar, he had fair skin, green eyes and short spiky auburn hair along with a white shirt and blue jeans. Yuzuru was there and she said something to him and he put an arm at the back of his head and smiled at Yuzuru.

What do you guys think? Who is the person who touched Nishimiya's hand and how did Nishimiya recognize him so quickly. Leave me a comment down below with your predictions Thanks:)