Hayden

Its Monday morning. I decided i would hear one before going to school. I pushed play.

"Hayden

When we first met we were both 12. I had the biggest crush on you. Then we got to highschool. You started to ignore me. Then you became best friends with Annie. Then you started to hit me. Whenever I didnt do something you told me to do. You would slap me and punch me. I would have to put makeup on to cover the bruises. I never said anything because you are johnnys bestfriend and i didnt want to seperate you two. But I was still in love with you through all of it. You slapped me kicked me. You made me do horrible stuff for you. But you were hayden summerall. I couldnt say anything to johnny. The best of friends. I remember that one day you pushed me in the water and you knew I couldnt swim. They had to rush me to the hospital. I could have died and you knew it. But the worst part is I died loving you"

I ran to school. Oh I needed to find Hayden Summerall. He came up to me and said "bro" then i punched him. "Bro what the fuck" he said. "Fuck you you fake ass asshole"I said and punched him again. "What did I do' he said. "WHAT DID YOU DO. YOU FUCKING HURT MY SISTER ABUSED HER HIT HER. AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE WAS STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU" I yelled. "Thats not true whoever told.you that is lieing". Thats it I thought. I jumped on him and started to punch him..I punched him over and over again. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BESTFRIEND". Then people had to come to seperate me from him. "You fake ass You know what here" I yelled and threw the disc at him. I walked away and saw annie I handed her the disc too. "Your a bitch too"I said.