Brynns Disc

One day later

Johnny POV

________________

I came home from school and went direclty to my room. I decided I would hear one disc today and I would hear it next to my sisters grave. I sat down and said "here we go" and pushed play on the first one. And it started.

"This first disc is dedicated to brynn even though johnny is probally hearing it first. Well Here we go. Brynn you were my friend and I loved you. But the problem was that you were only my friend out of school and not in school. In school you would act like you didn't know me. whenever I tried to talk to you you would act like you didn't know me. One day I asked you why you didnt talk to me in school and you said "Because im ashamed to be seen around you". I went home and cried that night. The next day at school I saw you and mackenzie talking. That day you and her became bestfriends. I tried to talk to you and you said you didn't know me and that I was just a nerd in front of everyone. Which caused everyone to laugh at me You also started dating Hayden when you knew how I felt. Then one day after school when you saw Hayden talking to me you slapped me. I had told you everything about me and you went and told Hayden about it. Brynn thank you for being there for me. Even though you left me when I most needed you. Theres a lot more things about you then most people think. "

After hearing the disc I thought to myself why didnt she ever tell me about this. The next day in school kenzie came up to me with brynn. "Hey john" kenzie said and pecked me. Then brynn said hi. I had the disc with me and I handed it to her and said "Before coming to say hi to me ever again go hear it. you know what Hayden is right you really are a bitch" I walked away and she yelled "Wait Hayden calls me that" I smirked and kept walking.

Dedicated to @haileydancemomslover

you see I kept my promise and I updated.