Today is the day

Weeks earlier

Laurens POV

Hi my name is Lauren Orlando. And let me tell u something. I hate myself.
Well let me tell you something my ex best friend mackenzie only used me to get to my brother. There dating and my brother ignores me everyday like if i dont exist. My parents there okay most of the time. Hayden summerall always teases me and hits me. Annie leblanc also hits me. Today I woke up and put on a black hoodie with black pants. I walk downstairs " Lauren u should change ur gonna be hot in that" my mom said. "Um sorry mom its too late gotta go" I said. I walked outside and johnny had already left so i had to walk alone. When i got there I came in and saw mackenzie while I was walking she tripped me and all my books went flying out. While I was getting them I felt someone step on my hand. I looked up and it was hayden. "Stop" I said. "Or what" Annie said. " can u plz just leave me alone" "U see but that would be no fun" Annie said then imediatly started kicking me. I sat there thinking why am I even alive if this is all they do to me. "JOHNNYS COMING" someone yelled and they all stopped and I ran. You see my brother doesnt know anything because 1. He doesnt care about me and 2. Everyone threatans me. Plus Hayden is Johnnys bestfriend i wouldnt be able to seperate them. It was the end of the day. Today i had gotten slapped,punched, kicked but noone seemed to notice or care. Me and johnny were walking home together. There was a train station we passes by and the light was on red because a train was gonna pass. Suddenly i thought why am i alive nobody needs me. Then i thought to myself today is the day I end my missery my pain Everyone s pain.
"Johnny" I said he turned around. " I LOVE YOU" I ran and hugged him then before he could talk i walked to the train sidewalk. Johnny screamed "LAUREN MOVE" he ran but it was too late. BOOM.

Johnny POV

Suddenly Lauren said "johnny" i turned around and she said. "I LOVE YOU" and ran to me and hugged me. I was really confused but then she walked to train sidewalk which got me even more confused. Then it hit me. "LAUREN MOVE" I yelled. But it was too late. I ran to her. She was on the ground. "SOMEONE HELP." i screamed while crying. The train driver guy called an ambulance. "Lauren why would u do this" I cryed holding her in my arms. "Base---men--t cab--nit 30-47 an--d eve--n though u did--nt love me i loved u w--ith. A-ll my heart. Never forget" she said. " LAUREN UR GONNA BE OKAY I PROMISE JUST DONT CLOSE UR EYES." "Im sorry i just want to hear u say it" she said. "LAUREN I LOVE YOU TOO. YOUR THE BEST LITTLE SISTER ANYONE COULD ASK FOR." i said. Then she smiled and closed her eyes. Noo i cryed.

Hours later

We were at the hospital. The docter finnaly came. Lauren Orlando. I ran up to him. "PLEASE TELL SHES OKAY WHERE IS SHE I WANT TO SEE HER" i yelled/cryed. " We re sorry we did everything we could but we couldent save her" he said. "She died?" i asked. "Unfortunatly yes" he said. " TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE. PLEASE TELL ME MY SISTER IS STILL ALVIE. U ALWAYS SAY U DO EVEYTHING U CAN BUT THATS NOT TRUE. U JUST WANT THE MONEY BUT U KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU" I cryed. That day i ran out of the hospital. I couldnt believe it. "Shes dead shes dead" i couldnt believe it.