Finding the discs

One year later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

johnny POV

----------------------

Its been a year since my sister Lauren took her own life. Today one year ago Lauren killed herself in front of me. I did'nt want to go to school but my parents said i had to go. I walked into school. My girlfriend kenzie came up to me and "hey babe" "hey" I said. "So where are you taking me today" she asked. :No where I said. "if you dont remember today is the day Lauren killed herself a year ago" I said. "oh yeah" the bell rang and I left to go to class. I sat next to my bestfriend hayden.

After school i went straight to the place Lauren was buried. I just sat there and thought of our times together. I remember this one time she came home crying and i asked her what was wrong and she said a boy cheated on her. i beat the boy up and ended up getting i n trouble but it was worth it. "I miss you so much" I whispered. I opened my bookbag and took a picture that i always have with me ever since she died.

it was her faviorte picture of us together A tear rolled down my cheek "why did you have to die"

it was her faviorte picture of us together A tear rolled down my cheek "why did you have to die". Suddenly i remebered something she told me. She said basement and then said 3047. Then i realized maybe it's a clue on why she died. I ran to my house. "Hey honey" my mom said. I ignored her and went straight to the basement. When i got there i looked around. I Saw a box that said Lauren. I went put the lick combinación. 3047. I opened it and it was a laptop and disc. There was a note too.

Dear johnny,

            If your reading this then you finnaly figured it out. Hear the discs because these are the reasons i did what i did. Johnny before you hear them know i love you and thank u for everything.

A tear rolled down my cheeck. Finnaly after a year i Will know why she did this. Just know whatever it is or whoever did this to you. I Will make them pay.