nineteen

{taehyung pov}
It has been a long day, full of emotions. From rejection to lust, I feel exhausted. I decide to head back to my room to sleep.
I push my door open, about to walk in until I saw him...
Jungkook?
"J-Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I stutter.
"I want to work things out Hyung" he says with his cute bunny smile.
I just 'mhmm' in response as I walk in and close my door. I sit down in front of Jungkook.
I looked into his eyes.
"So-" I get cut off.
Jungkook smashes his soft, puckered lips upon mine. The kiss was full of passion, I pull back as I gasp for air. Wow.
"I-I" i was speechlesss.
"you're still as shy as I remember, our first kiss was the funniest" Jungkook chuckles.
I laugh, he was right.
Our first kiss, Jungkook made the first move, me being awkward, I didn't know what to do.
"Taetae? Do we even need to talk through things? I mean it's all in the past" Kookie asks me.
"No Kookie, we don't need to" I smile at him.
"Just promise me one thing Taetae" he lifts my chin up so our eyes meet.
"what is it?"
"Promise me you'll never leave me again Taetae" he was serious and so was I.
"Kookie, I will never leave you, I will forever be by your side okay?" I give him a smile for reassurance.
He suddenly grabbed my neck, kissing it softly.
He whispers into my ear; "I love you Taetae"
I whisper back; "I love you too my Kookie"
~
A/n~I'm sorry that it's a small chapter, I've just been really exhausted lately, I will try and update more and make bigger chapters❤️