eleven

[jungkook pov]
"Jungkook, you need to talk to me. It's been two days since you've woken up and you haven't said a word to me nor even your Hyungs." My therapist states at me for the hundredth time this week. What was even the point of speaking to her? I don't need a therapist.
"Okay Jungkook, you don't want to speak. That's fine. I got told by your doctor that you're getting discharged later on today. You will then have to come to a therapy session at my office and you have to come at least one day each week."
"I can't and won't be doing that, I want to be alone. Can you please leave?" I blurt out. No regrets though. She nodded as she got up and left.
Alone time for the first time in two days.
I thought too soon as the door opened quickly as my Hyungs started filling up the small dainty hospital room. Well all of them except, Taehyung...
They've been visiting me ever since I woke up and I haven't spoke to any of them. I know that it is rude but I just don't feel like talking to anyone after everything that has happened.
"Hey Kookie!" Seokjin walks over to me and gives me a big hug. I would be lying if I said it didn't cheer me up that they were here.
"I'm glad you're okay" Jimin says with a massive smile on his face. I smile back at him.
"You're coming home today! How do you feel?" Hoseok asks me. I start debating with myself if I should answer or not. I decide to answer.
"Just will be glad to be back in my home, as for how I feel..." should I tell them the truth?
"I feel nothing, nothing at all." I make eye contact with Hoseok as a worried look washes over his face.
"N-nothing? What do you mean?" He asks me.
"I feel no emotions, I just don't care anymore. He broke me. I'm done with it all." I give him a serious look. There was an awkward silence in the room until my Doctor walks in.
"Mr Jeon Jungkook? You are free to go. You've been discharged" he leaves immediately after.
-2 hours later, home-
I fall backwards onto my comfy bed, looking at the ceiling. Why did he leave me again? Should I even care about him anymore?
I decided to pull out my phone, I open Instagram.
~~~~~~INSTAGRAM~~~~~~
@ jeonggukk

@ jeonggukk : I'm done crying over you

@ taetaehyungie, @ worldwidejin and 8,638,367 others liked this post

View all 6,562,378 comments...
@ taetaehyungie : no no no no please don't
@ jungbtskook : OMG YOU ARE OKAY!!
@ taekookie : YOURE BACK! I LOVE YOU
@ mykookie : I love you, I'm glad you're back!
~
I was about to carry on reading the comments until I hear Jin shouting.
"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHERE ARE YOU? LITTLE FUCK"
It's probably because I posted on Instagram, he wanted me to take a break from social media.
Jin comes storming in my room with an angry expression.
"Jungkook what the fuck?! I told you to stay off Social media!" Jin shouted.
"Sorry Hyung, but i wanted too" I pouted.
" I will let you off this time but if I see another post on your account. I will not hesitate to take your electronics off you." He gave me a stern look before storming out of my room.
I giggle to myself, how funny.
~the next day~
{Instagram}
@ taetaehyungie

@ taetaehyungie : i messed up so fucking bad

@ chimchimm, @ worldwidejin,
@ theminyoongi and 2,627,421 liked this post

View all 1,221,134 comments...
@ chimchimm : yeah..
@ worldwidejin : at least you've realised
@ theminyoongi : well no shit Sherlock
@ taetaeyay : wdym tae?💜
~
~
(Jungkook and Tae Convo)
@ taetaehyungie : Guk please answer me.
Seen.
@ taetaehyungie : i know you're reading these, answer me.
Seen.
Your messages have been blocked by this user.
@ taetaehyungie : ffs guk