nine

{JK Pov}
As I make my way into the dorms, I notice Jimin standing at the main entrance. He looked very worried yet guilty too. I was still mad at him.
" Jungkook, I'm sorry about everything."
I just roll my eyes and budge past him, making my way to the living room, Jimin following behind me. I see everyone there except Taehyung, he isn't here yet. Everyone's gaze was glued to me as I sit down of the Sofa.
"Jungkook, are you okay? Please tell me you didn't hurt yourself?!" Jin asks me as Hoseok comes over to me for comfort.
"No, I'm fine" I mumble as I pull my phone out of my pocket to message Taehyung.
~
~
@ jeonggukk : I'm at the dorms, how long are u gonna be?
@ taetaehyungie : did you tell BigHit about us meeting up?!
@ jeonggukk : What! No of course not! What's happened?
@ taetaehyungie : apparently I have no access to the dorms since I'm not apart of BTS anymore and they said if I go anywhere near you or message you that they would kick you out of BTS. I can't come. I have to leave you. We're over Kookie. I'm sorry.
@ jeonggukk : Eh? No I refuse to let you break up with me! I need you most right now Taehyung!
@ taetaehyungie : find someone else
@ jeonggukk : are you fucking kidding me?!
@ taetaehyungie : kookie we can't do this anymore, we can't be a thing anymore. Just find someone else. We are over for good.
~
Without me noticing, tears start falling immediately down my cheeks.
"Jungkook are you crying?" Yoongi asks me.
I don't answer and I lift myself out of Hoseok's hug and started running to the bathroom.
"Wait! Jungkook, what's wrong?!" I hear Jin shouting after me. Hearing many footsteps behind me as I lock myself in the bathroom.
hE LeFt mE
Am I not good enough?
I thought he loved me
I'm not worth it
He hates me
My heart is now completely broken.
I look at my phone screen, looking at the last message taehyung sent me. More tears than ever rolling down my puffy cheeks. My Hyungs are shouting for me, yet I could hear my heavy breathing over their shouting.
I decide to text Taehyung one last message.
~
@ jeonggukk : you're not the man I fell in love with. The person I fell in love with would stick by me no matter what happened. Yet here we are. You've broke me Kim Taehyung. You've broken me so fucking bad. It hurts so much that it is too overwhelming for me. Fuck you. I shouldn't of gave you a second chance because I just ended up getting hurt more. I should be done crying over you, but I still love you and it hurts that you don't love me back.
Seen.
Typing...
Stopped typing...
Last seen 2m ago...
~
I just sit against the bathroom wall, crying my soul out.
"Jungkook! Open up!" Namjoon shouts whilst banging on the door.
I weakly lift myself up, debating whether I should end it all now or open the door.
"eNd iT aLl NoW JuNgKoOk" the voice in my head says.
"If you don't open the door Jungkook, I will have to kick it in!" Shouted Jin.
I stagger over to the medicine cabinet, grabbing pills. I pour a handful and shove them in my mouth, swallowing instantly. I did it. I drop the medicine bottle as I feel myself becoming weaker. I slowly but surely make my way to the door and unlock it. As it opens, I collapse. Everything goes black.

To be continued...
~
A/N~Thank You So Much For 200 Reads!❤️