twelve

~jungkook pov~
I reluctantly lift myself from my comfortable bed as I was hungry. I haven't eaten since I've gotten out of the hospital. I've just been lying in my bed, looking at the ceiling for the past hour.
I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel nothing anymore, I feel no enjoyment for anything. I start making my way down to the kitchen, each step I took , a voice started to appear. I heard Jimin talking to someone in the kitchen. I decide to listen in on the conversation.

"Tae, you know you can't be here right?"
"Yeah I know, but I really need to see kookie"
"Now is not the best time, he's just gotten out of the hospital"
I had heard enough, he was here. Tae was actually here. A sudden rush of anger fills my body as I walk into the kitchen and act shocked to see Tae.
"W-what the fuck?" I say with a stutter.
"Kookie" Tae says in a soft voice, slowly making his way towards me. Each step he took closer to me, I took back.
"N-no, go away! Why is he here Jimin?" I ask wanting answers.
"Tae wanted to see you"

I turn to face Taehyung. I look him dead in the eye. "One, You left me, you broke me and I'm done with you now. Two, Never fucking come back here. Three, Leave me alone" I didn't even realise I was crying.
"If you really loved me Taehyung, you wouldn't of left me." I carry on.

"I didn't want to leave you, I was forced to"

"No! Stop!" I shouted through my tears.
"You left me! You fucking left me without any explanation. Do you know how heartbreaking that is? To sit there day in and day out waiting for someone you love to come home but knowing that they left you because your worthless. You can't take it back now, I hate you. I hate you so much!" I was starting to breakdown, all the members were in the room and heard what I said.

"I waited weeks for you, trying to hold onto something that was already done for. I spent weeks feeling depressed because of YOU.
Everything is because of you!" My legs give way and I fall onto my knees, crying.
"Tae, I think you should go" I hear Jimin saying.
"Yeah"
I hear his footsteps fade away of into the distance. What a mess I am, I'm here on the kitchen floor. Crying because of him. Having a breakdown because of him. HIM.

Jin came rushing towards me, pulling me into a hug as I cried on his shoulder. "Let it all out Kookie" Jin whispers in my ear.

A/n: Omg guys! Thank you so much for 400 reads, it means the world❤️❤️