Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Urghh...another day of school,I dislike school,it wouldnt be so bad if Louis and Harry weren't in it.I dragged myself out bed and looked at the time.7:00 school starts at 8:00,I went and had a shower and put on my favourite blue ''keep calm and eat whatever you like'' shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, I tied my hair in a pony tail,brushed my teeth and had breakfast.

Before we go any further Hi I'm Sara,Im fifteen years old but smart for my age,I have long black hair with dark blue highlights and a long fringe that goes to one side,and I have big brown eyes,I'm big for my age so people normally think Im sixteen but Im not,I live with my mom but it feels like I live alone because she's not around regularly.

''Im leaving Mom!'' I shouted,no answer,yepp she must have left again without telling me,such  a motherly thing to do right?.urghh..I put on my blue sneakers and my normal blue bag and blue is my favourite colour if you havent noticed,I walked out the door and locked the house,and walked to Ash's house.

''ASH YOU THERE?!'' I screamed as I opened the door.Yes, I had a key to Ash's house,she had a key to mine,she's my not so biological sister.

''WHAT?!'' She said screaming from upstairs

''ITS 7:30 TIME FOR SCHOOL'' I screamed back,and she came down stairs with her normal purple hoodie,black jeans and purple supras.

''Ok lets go'' she said panting

''uhh..arent you forgetting something?'' I asked

''huh? what?'' she said looking at me

''I dont know but I think your bag might be important to you,just maybe'' I said.

''ofcourse'' she said picking up her bag

''ok lets go'' she said and we walked outside and she locked the door,I and Ash normally walked to school,we got to school and 7:45 only to meet Harry and Louis at the hallway....Oh the Joy ( note the sarcasm)

''Don't look now but here comes Harry and Louis our way'' I said

''Again! I thought they were off school today'' she replied

''Apparently not'' I said,dont get me wrong I dont hate them I mean I dont hate on people but this guys really really really annoy us,its gotten to the point that its bullying!

''Look who's there if it isnt Ayesha and Sara walking to school right on time,like the goody good girls they are'' Harry said

''Not you guys again'' I replied rolling my eyes

''Really Harry goody good girls?'' Ash said crossing her arms.

''is it just me or their insults are getting wrose everyday'' I said

''shut up Sara! or else..'' Louis said bringing his face closer to mine..he wouldnt!.......would he...

''Or else what?'' I said with my voice bold even though inside me everything was trembling

''Or else I'll tell everyone about your little secret you've been trying to hide'' he said

''But you promised you wouldnt'' I said my voice cracking

''Promises were made to be broken'' he said leaning back

''Leave her alone'' Ash said pushing him away

''what are you going to do about it?'' Harry said pushing her back,and she pulled up her sleeves,tears were rolling down my cheeks now.

''Oh so Now Sara's crying,not so majestical now are we?'' Louis said viciously

''DIDN'T YOUR MOM EVER TEACH YOU MANNERS!'' Ash said pulling me away from them,wont they ever stop why are they always bullying us......

_____________________________________________________________________________

This Have Been Written By Sara!...:P...

But This is Ash editing..:P..GOOD JOB SARA-POO!...AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! BY ME!..

PEACE OUT DUDES!