8

"come on disa you're obviously wrong." marcus says. "it says yanny."

"what the hell marcus. it doesn't!" disa says with a bit of laughter in her voice.

"guys! that thing is like three months old so stop arguing!" i stop the argue. "can you just please focus on the movie."

we're watching a movie at adrian's. it's kinda old and boring but it doesn't really matter cause everyone is just focused on that laurel or yanny fight.

"martinus is right. besides, it's clearly laurel so marcus you can shut up." astrid says.

"oh fuck off guys." marcus says and crosses his arms.

"stop being such a child." astrid says and hits marcus with a pillow. marcus gives her a glare and then hits her back with another one.

that starts a pillow fight between those two which they eventually drag everyone else in to. so we all end up wrestling and hitting each other with pillows till everyone is out of breath.

"you guys are childish." adrian says.

"come on man you were as involved as the rest of us." marcus laughs.

"okay, okay. but let's just watch the rest of the movie." adrian says and jumps back on the sofa.

i sit back down next to astrid who's sitting next to disa who's sitting next to marcus. i take some popcorn on my hand and start watching the movie again.

the movie ends and everyone starts stretching their arms and legs. i yawn and get up from the couch helping astrid up too.

"i think we should get going." i say and look at marcus.

"yea sure, bye guys." marcus says and we go to the hall. i put on my shoes and we leave the house.

"wait, marcus!" disa shouts from behind us. we turn around and see her and astrid running up to us.

"walk us home, please." astrid says and takes my hand. how could i resist?

"i-i, okay!" i gulp and glance at marcus. he's redder than a tomato. he's walking with disa's hand on his.

"thank you, martinus." astrid says when we make it to the house they're staying at.

"no problem. i'm here when you need me. i'll be your prince charming." i wink.

"thanks martinus, bye." astrid says. she turns to leave but then she turns around and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.

i touch the spot where astrid kissed me with my hand and just stare at her with my mouth open. she chuckles and leaves.

marcus laughs and pushes me gently. i shake my head and we leave.

"alright bro, you got to first base." marcus says punching my arm.

"it was just a good night kiss on the cheek. it's like half a base." i say. "and did you get to any base?"

"hey i don't kiss and tell. oh wait yes i do, i kissed her." marcus says. i can see a smile forming on his lips and his cheeks getting red.

"way to go man." i say and this time i punch his arm. he just chuckles and opens our door. i step inside and take off my shoes.