5x08

HOPE ANDREA MIKEALSON

Y'all Klaus gave Hope Hayley's birth name!!!

And the thing was; she didn't even suggested it! Ahh! The look she had when he had said that melted my heart 💙

Okay now let's get into why this is important; some people would say he just named her after her mother no big deal BUT THIS IS KLAUS!!!! So yes big deal!!

The fact that he remembered her given name at birth is really sweet. The fact that he wanted his daughter to have it was sweeter.

I feel like this just shows Klaus loves Hayley's wolf side. He loved the fact that they are so much alike. That he actually listens to her.

Out of all the original characters Klaus was the only one to call her queen (which she is to the wolves). He loves the fact that she embraces who she is. And I love that. I feel he loved the fact that she was a queen and a true equal to him.

He wanted his daughter to have a part of Hayley that Hayley herself didn't even know existed for a long ass time. He wanted Hope to have her mother's royal name, for the name Andrea to actually mean something and I found it special.

Klaus gave Hope 'Andrea' because he adores who Hayley truly is and it is perfect. It was a part of her mother that her mother never truly got to have so he gave it to his daughter so she can have it and Hayley can also in a way still have it.