What They Deserved

List of things Klayley should have gotten/deserved.

1) A HUG!

(Every Klayley fan I see always wanted at least one hug and I agree with them each time! They deserved it)

2) A forehead kiss!

(Because those are very cute and a lot of platonic relationships have them. So the writers had no reason not to give us one! -- though if I'm being honest, it may have been a bit out of character, but idc--

3) A trio scene with them and their daughter as a teenager!

(First of all, Klaylope should have had way more scenes with just the trio throughout all seasons. The writers had no excuse for not giving us more Klaylope scenes. I think even Klayley antis can agree with that. Damn! We got more scenes with Hope, Hayley and Jackson together alone than Hope with her parents alone! What the hell?!)

4) More scenes of them kicking ass together like in that one episode from season 3 I think!

(One of the reasons I ship them so much is because I know they can both hold their own in a fight and the next won't have to do all the fighting and protecting.)

5) A scene where they admit to each other just how much they mean to each other.

No explanation needed for that one.

6) Klaus and Hayley transforming into wolves together.

(Because it would have been bad ass. And could have been done in a really cute way with her convincing him to and him, like usual, giving in to her.)

7) To be able to see more of what their relationship looked like outside of just being Hope's parents.

(And we did get glimpses of it but I wished we got more. Like one scene with them just being fun and carefree. And it could have been her carpool karaoke-ing that was mentioned but we never got.)

8) The carpool  karaoke scene!!!!

No explanation needed because I stated why previously and it would have been the cutest thing!

9) Deserved a chance to be together, like an actual couple!

They should have made Klayley a couple (at least for a little while) in season three when they ran away together, could have been their getting together. I honestly think they would served as couple if they were given a chance. But also, if they were written properly.

10) (everyone say it with me) KLAYLEY DESERVED BETTER!

Do I even need to explain this? No. Am I going to briefly? Yes! First Klaus and Hayley deserved to still be alive. Klaus deserved to spend more time with his daughter. He fought so damn hard for her and barely got any time with her! It is damn unfair! Hayley also had to go through so much shit to protect Hope, to reunite her with her father and family only to reunite them for them to have to part ways again. Hayley loved her daughter with so much and deserved to be alive and watch her daughter thrive. Klaus and Hayley both deserved to see their child grow into her power and be there with her for her happiest moments. They deserved to see her grow into adulthood, and hear her whine about relationships and crap.

And Hayley deserved a better, better written death scene. Hers was actual shit.

That's all I can think of now. Also a Klayley dance scene would have been spectacular. Just the both of them dancing in a room full of people, shit talking each other and scooping the room. But yeah, that is all for now.

What do you think they deserved? Or what you wanted to see for them / from them?