TRUST!!

Oh my gosh; Trust

Oh my gosh; Trust.

Trust is such a big, big one because of both of their characters, mostly Klaus' development. Now if you watch TO or even TVD you'd know Klaus' ass is deluded and paranoid thus meaning he almost never trust anyone besides his family (and not always his family at times).

All in all, Klaus had MAJOR trust issues. Major!

And we all know it and we all love it because you know, Klaus is bae and can pull off that shit and given his pass it's pretty super clear as to see why.

Now, Hayley on the other hand has never been as paranoid as Klaus. Yeah she maybe had trust problems too but she doesn't suffer with insufferable paranoia. And with her pass it would make sense if she did but doesn't, which adds to the reasons Klaus adores her --but that is a story for another time.

Now if you ship Klayley you will know one of Klaus' best lines he has ever said to Hayley,

"I do trust you," but he didn't stop there. Oh no he didn't, my boy went on, "More than you know." Ahhh!

Basically saying he has a great amount of trust in her (mind you this was still in early season 2, my boy wasn't as changed of a man as he is now in S4)

Remember he said this to her after he killed his father because he was too paranoid, too afraid he might betray him. Basically he killed the man he wanted to know all his life because he didn't trust him.  And there he was, trusting a woman he had known for a little over a year. Now if that doesn't scream something positive to you, I don't know what will.

But did he stop trusting her there? Oh no he didn't!

My boy literally walked into a room ready to face possible death, leaving his daughter behind with Hayley all because he trusted her. But he doesn't only trust her with his daughter but with his and his beloved family's life.

Excuse me while I wipe my fangirl tears 😭😂

He not only trust but haves faith in her and that simply is beautiful. A huge step for Klaus' paranoid, trust issues suffering self. That screams volumes about how he feels about Hayley. He values her enough to trust her. He values her enough to have faith in her. He values her enough to basically put his and his family's life in her hybrid hands.

But is the trust one sided? Some may argued and might have had a point until episode 4x13 that she didn't (at least to my memory) told him she trusted him or anything. She didn't really put any task in his hands to really show how much she trust him.

But that all changed in episode 4x13 (FINALLY!!).

Vincent had told Hayley to take Hope and scram, not to tell Klaus because he wouldn't have allowed it, that he would have gone against the plans. Vincent basically told her to disappear without a trace and just yank Hope from Klaus without his knowledge.

-thinking about that now, Vincent shady af 👀😏

But did my baby Hayley do that? Nope!

She watched how he interacted with Hope and you lowkey know she was lowkey swooning at the sight -but that's not the point.

Point is; after that she pulled him aside and told him Vincent's plan about her and Hope like the honest wif- wolf she is. She basically told him she knows him and she trust him (and in) enough to prove Vincent wrong. And we all know Hope is the most important person in Hayley's life, so her possibly risking Klaus coming near her and Hope while the Hollow possesses him and post a treat to Hope's life shows just how much she trusts Klaus.

A whole lot!

And you know what? He left, he went through with the ritual still, and then left.......which broke my heart. Hope crying out dad was sad AF but he knew what he knew about possibly never seeing Hope again and left. He left her to protect her and he didn't even question if Hayley was capable of protecting Hope without him or his family. Why? Because he knows and trust her. And she knew and trust him to do the right thing in order to protect their daughter.

And when two people know and trust each other, isn't that just so beautiful 😍😍 especially two people with their history?