Loving Again | Chapter 7 *Apologies and Party*

Hi people!! I am sooo happy right now. Me and my friend were laughing when we saw the comment to the previous chapter. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, and funny too. I just wanted you to know. So back to the story.

Enjoy!

********************************************************************************

The next day pass in a blur. I was at the beach for more than three hours.

After returning home Nick wasnt home. So took this as an opportuniy to take my things to Kathy and Emily's house. But when I got there everyone was there. And I mean everybody is all my friends and Nick, and some other two guys I dont know.

When they saw me they instantly went to hug me like I was a lost child. My friends hug me like they wanted to squeeze the life out of me.

"Guys, I love you and all, but I need air." I chocked out.

"Oh, ya, sorry"They mumble letting me go.

"Dont ever, ever do that. Dont ever diseappear, ok?" Kyle said as he hugged me.

"Yeah. Dont ever do that. You gave us a scare" Adrain chimed from behind.

"Im sorry guys. I just wanted to be alone. Some....things happen" I said, eyeing Nick. He had a guilty face, and was looking down. He look so lost. But I was not going to let that get to me. I was having my revenge because I was.

"What happen?" Kathy asked suspiciusly eyeing Nick and me.

"Lets go outside everybody. Including you two" Kyle said pointing at the two guys next to Nick.

As I made my way outside, Kyle stop me.

"You are staying in there, and talk out whatever happen,ok?" He sternly said.

"Bu-" I started to protest but he didnt let me.

"Ok?"He ask again.

"Ok" I said miserably. I cant believe him. If he knew what happen he would be furious mad at Nick.I made my way back to the living room, and sat down in the couch. Nick was standing up, staring at me.

"Kyle made me stay" Was all I said. He nodded his head.

"Look, Im sorry ok? I don-" He started to give me excuses but I didnt want to hear them.

"I dont care, what you did, you did. Its done." I spat at him, he flinch at my tone.

"Look please hear me out?"He pleaded.

"No" I hiss

"Look, my friend said I was in love-" He said, but the word love caught my attention.

"Wait, what does love has to do with anything?" I question him. His face turned pale when the question was out of my mouth. Why is he scare?

"Nothing" He whisper looking down.

"Thats all you got to say?" I ask, maybe his reason is good enough and I can forgive him.

"Yes" Then he turned around to the door. I stare balnkly at the door. I cant believe him! He was about to tell me, and maybe if I hadnt interrupted he would have tell me!

-----------------------------------------

"Let's go to a party tonight!" Kathy exclaim, jumping of the couch.

"No" Adrain, Kyle, and Chase said in unison.

"But why?" Em pouted at Chase. I swear those two are the most clueless persons ever, They cant see they are crushing on each other!