Loving Again | Chapter 2 *Beach and Cheating*

Hi people!! Who you been?.Sorry I havent updated lately.I was in Pennsylvania then made a trip to Nwe york of three days then came back to Pennsylvania and I haven't had internet acces this days, sorry.. Vacations.Well I know you don't want to hear about my life but I DO know whos life you want to know about NICK'S AND LIZE'S!!Did I guess right?Did I?I bet you I did. Well enough of my lame jokes here is the story!!

Enjoy

***************************

Chapter 2 *Beach and Cheating*

--------------------------------------

I felt violated right now. This guys won't stop staring at me. I move closer to Nick. He raised his eyebrows and I turned my gaze to the guys who where coming our way. He seemed to catch the drift and he moved his hand around my waist.

Right now we were supposed to be on the beach seeing great beauties and everything. But we stopped to sit on the sand. And I just had to wear a bikini top and shorts. When the guys came into view I could see them clearly they were three of them. All of them just wearing shorts. One was blonde, the other one had brown hair, and the last one black. The most scariest one was the black haired one.All of them were build, but he looked like he went to the gym every single day.I'm pretty sure that's unhealthy.

"Hi, guys"The blond one greeted us. I put my best smile to try to look like i was not freaking out. I never been in a situation like this. Oh, wait........

-----------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here, Anthony?"I asked him when he enter the cafe where I work at as a cashier. Not a lot of people come here, but the one that does I know them.

"What I can't come and see my best friend at work?"He ask. Yeah, best friend. Wish we could be more. But I know he doesn't like girls like me. I don't care what I put on. For all I care I could go around my whole life wearing pants a hoody and my precious converse.I hang out with guys too much, don't have that much girl friends, but still do. Just not as much. I am not like the girl he dated, that looked like super models. I am serious. I don't put makeup on, why bother?

"Just sit there"I said pointing at a empty table almost next to the counter. I was putting the cups away as the doll bell rang. I got up but still not seeing the person's face.

"What can I get for you?"I ask looking up.

"Well, hello there"He said winking while I looked at him odly"Can I have a medium black coffee"

"Anthony!"I yelled at him. He looked up his phone at me.

"Yes, El?"He said

"Can you get some cups from the back I only have little one's and he wants a medium one.Please?"

"Sure"He said getting up and leaving through the back door.

I turned back to the guy who was checking me out and didn't even try to hide it. I self-consciously put my hands around my chest.

"I'm sorry for making you wait. He will only take a few minutes"I said uncomfortable.

"Don't worry about it.Gives us more time to get to know each other"He said licking his lips.

"Um......"I coulnd't find anything to say. Why is Anthony taking so long?

He laughed at me and moved his hand on top of mine where I had them on the counter. I imeadiatly pulled away.

"Don't touch me"i said shakily

"Feisty?I like it"He purr

I moved my eyes away from his gaze and scan the whole room everywhere but him, as he lean on the counter.