Loving Again | Chapter 8 *Truth and Ex-girlfriend

Hi! Sorry for not updating! Hope you like it! Oh, and read the note at the end; it's very IMPORTANT!

ENJOY!

***************************************

I was about to close the door when Nick spoke.

"Get off me,Vanessa!"He yell, wait yell at her?

"Why?I know you want me"She pouted.

"I don't!"He yelled at her, they somehow hadn't notice I was behind the door.

"Then who you want then?! That freak you call Lize?!"She shriek, putting her hands in the air. Nick was mad, I could see that, but when she said I was a freak he was fuming red.

"Maybe I do!"He yell ",I made a mistake, but I am trying hard for her forgiveness"He said. He just admit he likes me.

"You love me!"She yell, on the verge of tears.

"I don't! I move on, maybe you should too"He reply. When he finish talking he started walking to the door, but I was so shock that I didn't move.

When he open the door his eyes got wide when he saw.

"Lize, what are you doing here?"He ask taking deep breaths

"I- I was trying to find Kath"I whisper "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hear your conversation. I open this door because I thought maybe Kath was here. I swear I didn't know you were here. I didn't know you were with Vanessa. I didn't mean to hear you say that you like m-"I kept babbling on until I I felt his lips on mine. They felt so familiar. Like I have kisses then more than one time. He taste on my mouth felt so right.

"Shut up"He whisper after he pull away.

I was about to ask him why he kiss me when a new voice spoke.

"Well, If it isn't Lize herself"Vanessa hiss.

I was about to reply when Nick cut me off.

"Let's go"He said, as he took my hand and drag me down the stairs. I didn't protest, I actually liked it. I smile, he just ditch Vanessa for me. He admit he like me, and kissed me. This may turn out to be a good day, after all.

"Let's go home"He said as he open the door that went to the driveway. I only nodded, for some reason I couldn't talk. I still felt daze because of that kiss.

The ride home was silent, but a comfortable one. We didn't need to talk, it was good as it was. Nick kept sneaking glances at me. I just act like I didn't see him doing it.

"We are here"Nick finally spoke, he got out of the car and went to my side and open my door. I only smile at him.

We enter the cabin, he started walking to his room. I only followed him.

I sat next to him on the bed, A silence fell on us.

"Why?"I simply ask, knowing he would know what I was talking about.

"I was scare"He answer.

"Of what?"I whisper.

He took a deep breath then look at directly in the eyes."I was afraid I was falling in love again. So I told my friend about it. He said he bet I kiss you and see if I felt anything, I bet I wouldn't. I said to him I won, because in reality he was right. I did feel something, and I was scare of what that meant"He explain, whispering the last part.

"You think you are falling in love with me?"I ask, surprise at his revelation.

"Yes"He answer after some seconds.