Loving Again | Chapter 1 *Encounters and Questions*

READ TO UNDERSTAND!!!

The things that are in italic means that she is having flashbacks of Anthony and her when they were going out. She going to have one at least one time in every chapter so I can explain their relationship.

-------------------------------------

How are you people?! I am good. Very Very happy.I'm sorry I haven'y updated BUT i have a good excuseSo here is the story! Hope you like this chapter!

*************************************************************************************************

Chapter *Encounter and Questions*

*******************

I kept rolling on my bed. I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes the image of Anthony and that girl appear on my eyes. I turned around again to check the clock.

9:49 AM

I need a shower. I got up to the shower but then remember my cloth is at Anthony's cabin. I groan. Stupid him.

I made my way to the bathroom and splash water on my face and looked at myself on the mirror. I wanted to find the reason he cheated on me. The reason he throw our two year relationship to the garbage. I wanted to know, but the problem was I wasn't ready to see him yet, or even talk to him. I am still hurting.

After cleaning my face I opened the bathroom door and walked to the room's door and open it. I walk to the kitchen so I could make breakfast for Nick and me. Something I had to do so I could thank him for what he did.

When I enter the kitchen Nick was already there. Making breakfast. He is wearing a t-shirt with some shorts. His hair is wet and his shirt sticks to his tone body. I mentally slap myself.I shouldn't be checking him out.

"Good morning"He says cheerfully when he sees me.

"Good morning"I said not so cheerful like him.

"Are you ok?"He asked after noticing my very bad mood. He sets a plate in front of me. There were pancakes. Yes! My favorite. The smile on my face was so big when I took the fork to eat the d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s pancakes!

"You really like pancakes?"He said smiling at me.

"Yep. They are the best thing invented by men. I think they were made just for me"I said with a big smile on my face.

He only chuckle at me. Then his smile turn into a frown

"You don't have cloth with you do you?"

"You just read my mind. I have them in my cabin. But I don't want to go alone. Or see him."I say quietly to him.

"I can go with you"He offers. Mmmm, maybe if he goes Anthony won't try to talk to me.

"Really?"

"Yes. Come on finish eating so we can go"

"Hey, don't rush me to eat pancakes that's the worst thing you can do"I joke

----------------------------------------------------------

"Come on. Finish them"Anthony complained.

We were going to the beach and Anthony wants to go right now, but I am eating pancakes for his bad luck. He knows that when I eat pancakes nobody or anything can make rush to eat them.

"I am finishing don't worry"I say eating the last bite. I got up and put the plate on the sink, I was about to open the water when Anthony grabbed my hand and rush me through the door.

"Dishes later"He says as we enter the car.

"What's up with you and the beach?"I ask him

"What's up with you and pancakes?"