Death's Final words to me

My heart pounded wildly, the urge to kill still strong. All I wanted was to end this little adventure and be on my merry way to hell. Each footfall sent shocks of pleasure and rage tingling down my ghostly spine.

My eyes scanned the hallway, looking for my prey. Quickly, I rounded the corner to see Simon climbing down the stairs.

His head turned to and our eyes met for half a moment and I shouted his name.

Then he fell. A simple accident, one that may have happened without me given time – but as I reached the landing of the stairs, I knew it was indeed a fatal fall.

The twisted neck, the blood dripping down the corner of his mouth: oh, I had definitely killed my man.

Strangely it didn’t give me the satisfaction I had hoped it would. The sight of his blood did not satisfy the ache for hungry that had filled my chest for the past few days. I ghosted down the stairs and nudged my foot against the body, hoping it would fill up the hole that had been eating my chest for the past few days.

Death appeared behind me hand upon my shoulder.  “Hmmm….He’s dead alright. Congratulations.” He smiled at me. “Now I guess it’s time for you to go to hell.”

“I’m ready.” I stated.

“Of course you are.” Once again, I found myself noticing how white his smile was. He spun me around and placed a hand on my forehead. “Tell Lucifer that Beelzebub says hello.” He smirked at me as a searing pain appeared in my forehead.

I looked down at the ground to see little hands pulling at my feet, dragging me down, down, down into the abyss.

Death pulled back his hood, to reveal a teen with razor sharp black eyes and silvery white hair. Half his face was young and smooth, the other half only bone. That is when Death said to me: “Have fun in Hell bitch.”