Your The Reason I Come Home

Jenn:

I sit and notice I'm not the only one here. I look over my left and notice Jc. His face is red in anger. He dose care about her. Who wouldn't. Her Barbie doll face, her beautiful blue eyes, long blonde hair, and how she wears bralettes and look good on her because she isn't flat, unlike me. (tbh: Jenn is not flat I'm just adding this just because)

Anonymous:

I sit down and think come on think. How can get Jenn to like me? Pity, sympathy,

Jenn:

I'm heartbroken very heartbroken. Very very heartbroken. Who would've that someone like him would ever want me? Everyone would've thought someone like him would cheat on me. Himself even knew that. I turn around to see Jc in his own world. "J-J-Jenn?" He says. "What?" I respond. "Let's slay." He says and I kiss his cheek. Lia comes back from the bathroom and sits a across from Sam. Me and Jc come out of our hiding spot and walk up to their table.

They look at me and Jc in shock. "Sup bitches!" I say. Sam looks at me. "Jenn?" Says Sam. "No it's Michael Jackson." I say sarcastically. "W-what?" He says confusingly. "Same as what I said when I saw you with Jc's girlfriend." I say. "Bitch I have a name." Says Lia. "Last time I checked I wasn't talking to you." I snap. She stays quiet. "Hey Lia guess what?" Says Jc. "What?" She says. "Guess?" He says. "You will forgive me." She says. "Hell nah! We are o-v-e-r." He says. "Hey Sam look out!" I say. "Where?" He says looking around. I grab a glass jar of water and i pour it all over him. "Here." I say in the midst of doing my actions.

"I never want to see you again." I say. I walk out and grab Jc's wrist and leave. I breakdown crying. Jc hugs me. "I'm never going to have a boyfriend am I?" I say. "Nope this just makes a lucky guy on this planet to be loved and cared by you." He says as he hugs me tighter.

Those who hurt me:

Jc [ x ]

Sam [ x ]

Dad [ x ] ( later on sequel.)

Jessi [ x ]

Liam [ x ]

ect.

Those who hurt me chose a girl over me or physically and mentally gave me a scar. Funny how 7 of them was my boyfriend.

"Jc am I a slut?" I say. I kissed Jc and Sam. "Yes but you weren't with one of them when you did those things." He says. Oops did i think aloud. "Yes you did and Your not a slut." He replies. There i go again. "I'm gonna go home now." I say. He hugs me and says goodbye.

I drive home and watch The Vampire Diaries. "Damon come back or I will kick your late ass face goodbye!" I scream and throw a pillow at the TV. Then there is a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I ask. "The guy that needs to snuggle." He says. "Come in Connor." I say and he walks in. "What is it?" I ask. "I quit O2L." He says and begins to cry. "Come here I also need comfort." I say. He lays his head on my lap and looks up at me. "I don't know what wrong with me!" He exclaims. "Call down babe it okay." I say know calling him babe will make him happy. "Jenn why are you hurt?" He asks. "I'm never good enough." I say and lay on the bed next to Connor. "You are above enough. Your too good." He says. "Why did you quit O2L?" I ask. "Too much for me. I couldn't, I didn't want jeopardize the future of O2L so I realized I can't and I won't make youtube a job but in a way I felt that I dissapointed 100% of the O2L fandom." He says. "You didn't. What you did would be something I wouldn't have done. Something that makes me reminds me happiness is before money." I say.

"You always know what to say." He says. "Not all the time." I reply. I feel him gaze at me and then for a moment our eyes meet. We lean in closer and closer then next thing you know his lips are on mine.

Connor moved to his 3rd life. M3L (my 3rd life).

Jennor or nah

Jcpenny or nah

Jam or nah

Jenn and another dude or nah