You Lost Me

Hey guys so um I have finally planned the books out! Yes as in more than one. This book will have 2 more books along with it. I have the plot set and who's going to be with who. :) so yeah. You guys won't see how the plot thickens and twists once we get there. Oh yeah there will be scenes that is probably rated R but since this is pg-13 i will keep it that way and skip it. Unless you want rated R scenes. Anyways that's it bye!

Sam:

It's morning and everyone is passed out. Only a few people left during the party yesterday because a few of them were..drunk. There is vomit all over the floor and I know Kian will clean it up because it was his idea. Jc is obviously awake because I can hear Lia's annoying laugh. -.- and his too. I open the door and find Lia just laying on the floor playing with a slinkie and Jc playing with a ball bouncing on the ceiling and back to his hands.

"Jc can I speak to you for a moment?" i say.

He nods and comes with me in the hall way.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Is there a problem with me dating Jenn?" i ask.

He stays quiet.

"Because you gave me a nasty look when I was with her as in flirting." i say.

He stays quiet.

"JC FUCKING ANWSER ME!" I scream.

"YES!" He screams back.

I glare at him.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" He says.

"DIDN'T SHOW IT WHEN YOU WERE SUCKING LIA'S FACE!" I scream.

"NEITHER WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SUCKING ACACIA'S!" he replies.

"AT LEAST I SAVED HER!" I scream back.

"Whats the point it's too late anyway." he says.

I don't reply because that's absolutely fucking true.

"All I'm saying is back off." I say and leave.

Jc:

I put my hands in my hair seriously wanting to pull it all out.

Jenn.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why him?

Why not me?

Why Lia?

Why did you kiss back?

Why?

Sam?

Why?

Why my girl?

Why her?

Why?

Jenn:

I look at myself in the mirror. Sam is to good for me. I don't get it? I through we were good togeather. Yet if im thinking something else against that then is that or puzzle pecies that don't fit because their is something broken or bent.

Sam walks in the room super tense. His eyes are bloodshot but not puffie. His walk is a little to forceful and stompy if thats even a word. And His shoulders aren't in the proper not relaxed position.

"What's wrong?" i ask.

Sam:

How dose she know.

Jenn:

"Nothing." He responds.

"There's no point in hiding I know what's wrong." i say.

"Look I'm not apologizing to him." he says.

"Why not?" i ask.

"Jc is a douche do you not realize what he has done to you. He's annoyed with everything I say or do to love you and he snaps as if he didn't has a girlfriend of his own." He says.

Ladies and gentlemen that's how you get the truth.

"Sam if he thinks i should be with him then why aren't I? I'm with you." i say as I kiss his cheek.

"Even if you weren't with me you would be with him?" he says.

"No I would be dead actually." i say referring to yesterday.

"No you wouldn't i would come and save you." he says.

"And maybe would have done the nasty in my world." he says.

"Thank god we are not in your world." i say.

"A guy can dream." he says and kisses me.

Soon Jam will be over! Thoughts?