We're B-breaking Up

Before you read answer this question. Who do you think is breaking up?

Jenn:

I sit by the porch playing with my doc martens and look at wishbone playing with a stuffed animal. My phone begins to ring and ring and soon i decide that i should ANWSER it.

Text:

From: restricted number

To: (323) 555-5555

Your bae isn't as innocent as he seems. Go to Olive Garden at 8:30. ciao Bella ❤️

Jenn:

What's this supposed to mean?

I go towards my car and go turn on the engine. All the sudden the gps tells me to turn left. That's towards the plaza that the neighborhood has.

8:29pm

I look at my watch and go to a table covered in plants. I stay there and find sam waiting for someone. He's constantly looking at his watch. Then appears that blonde with a see through dress.

Jc:

I look at Lia as she makes her way over towards Sam. She sits down and gives him a rough kiss.

Jenn:

I decide to let the picture surface. As in pay back. I take a picture and attach a tweet with it and then finally i tweet it.

@jennxpenn: @Sampottorff cheater or lover? #WeAreDone #fuckyou

Then I get so much support and hate. Very little hate though.

Jc:

I scroll through my twitter and look at what jenn posted. I retweet it, favorite it, and then finally reply.

@jccaylen: @jennxpenn fuck them we have each other.

@jennxpenn: @jccaylen BFFL💕😔

I smile.

Sam:

"I have to go to the bathroom Sammy be right back." she says and goes towards the ladies room. I look on my twitter and scroll and scroll through fuckif feed until i see Jenn reply with BFFL to Jc. I tap on their conversation.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL.

SHES HERE!

I'm sooooo sorry for how short this is.

I'm sooo sorry jammers (jam shippers)

But Don't get too conceited Jcpenny.

Jonnor is here.

Thoughts?