The Video

Jc:

I yelled and yelled for hours and I still can't find Jenn. If only I didn't screw up with Lia. That would have never happened. For sure. Where's Sam? That's another thought that comes to mind. Where is he? He never missed these types of parties. Unless it's for something important. "Hey Jc." says Lia with her bikini on.

"Want to go for a swim." she says with a smile. Wait what if Jenn is with Sam? "Yeah, sure let me put something on." I say. She nods and I go to my room heading towards the "swim suit drawer" and put on my swim shorts. I head towards Sam's room to grab my water bottle from yesterday to only find a shirtless Sam with a cuddling Jenn with only I think a shirt on. My face begins to burn with fury. Yet didn't I kiss Lia. I was the one who leaned in 5 times and she can't cuddle with your bestfriend. Don't forget you almost said I love you to Lia. Well then...

Lia: (no hate to Lia she just likes Jc but is a bitch to Jenn in dis story in later on chapters. It's not that we don't like her we just hate her a little bit c:)

I sit there waiting hoping no one will see me in this. I splash the water with my feet. Bored. Just bored. Just waiting to see Jc shirtless and ect. (I'm sorry guys i can't write this without making her at least a little slutty.)

Jc comes and he is OMG.

He jumps into the pool and he just floats. "You gonna get in or what?"

He says a little rude but he smiles making it seem sarcastic. I smile and jump in.

Jc:

I'm going to be honest. This is boring. Would I be irrelevant if I said I miss Jenn.

Jenn: (sorry i could last with Jc and Lia.)

I look over towards Sam as he sleeps with his mouth opened a little bit. I place my lips on his and then he smiles. "You liar." I say within the kiss. "How about the pool?" I say. "You almost drowned last time." he says. "Well because I wasn't thinking straight." i say. "Okay then tell me when your not and trust me I will make you." he says with a smirk. "Make me what?" i say. "Think straight." he says getting closer. "How?" i ask and also get closer. "Like this." he says and kisses my neck. "Jesus (<<excuse my cousin's name) Sam." i say and bite my lip. He leaves my neck alone and dose his cheesy smirk. "Lets go." he says and changes right in front of me."Oh my god sam go to the bathroom." i say shielding my eyes once again. "Ok I'm done." he says. i sigh in relief and take my hands away from covering my eyes. Then he still in his boxers. "Sam!" i scream. He laughs and i shield my eyes again. "What?" he responds. "Put on a fucking swimsuit." i say. "Fine if you change in front of me." he says. "You have got to be kidding." I say. "Nope not at all." He responds. I then stick the third finger of my hand. "Aww love you too." he says. "Fine but you have to get my bikini." i say. "I have it from last time." he says. "where in the bathroom. Be right back." he says. Seconds later he's back. "Here you go." he says.

*********************seriously skipping this part because this boy thinks perverted -.-#factoftheday*********

Jenn:

"No no no! Jc put me down." Lia says. Me and Sam laugh. "Jc!" she says. This reminds all too well of a collab me and Jc did a year ago. Oh how time flies. Oh how love is just lies. How people die young and lucky ones grow old. Or so I have been told I'm just too bold. Little did they know my heart is frozen. Locked away from those i've come to love. The tears has me realize till all the death of the broken do us part. Remember that I will keep you in, my broken heart.(just made this up :/) These lyrics of an old song I wrote when I was a kid. Weird how it goes so much with the situation.

"Jc you can't believe what I made Jenn do?!" he says. "what?" he replies. "I made her change into her bikini in front of me." Sam says laughing at the awkward moment just a few minutes ago. "You perverted snitching weasel!" I scream. He stands up and runs around the pool. Really fast due to his height. And me..lets just say slow and steady wins the race -.-

I then push him down the pool and he grabs me along with him. "How in the world has your stupidity brought me so deep?" i say. "Don't mistake stupidity for love and deep for high above the clouds." he says and kisses my nose. And then goes for my lips until I go under. I swim my way out of the pool and realize how Lia and Jc are quiet. Lia glaring at me. And Jc giving not just a glare but a death glare to Sam.

Then Sam grabs me and spins me around and kisses me. I pull away. "You loser." i say. "I'm a winner when I'm with you." he says with a grin. "Your so cheesy." i say. "That's why Kian calls me Mac and cheese." he says. "Your a dork but i like you." i say. "Your beautiful and amazing but i love you." he says.

"Hey Romeo and Juliet we are still here." says Lia pointing to Jc and herself.

Sam:

Dear Lia,

*cue i don't care i love it by icona pop)

I don't care, I love it I don't care!

*cue fancy by iggy agazella (simplydorkyme version).*

Because I'm so fancy y'all already know, I'm in the fast lane to Taco Bell to mah house.

I Seriously hate Jc right now but I can't stay mad at him. I know it bros before hoes. Wait but she's not a hoe she's kind of my life. And if he were my bro he would support this. I need to talk to him.

(Jcpenny, Jam, Jennor, or Jenn with some one else ;) ? )