Chapter 7 ~Allys pov~

They took me deep into the woods to this cabin they took me threw the back door because they did not want everyone to see me yet.

I sit on the sofa next to Toby. *hi*

"h-h-hi t-t-there" Damb his turrets js hot! Glitch:SLENDERMAN! Slenderman:yes child what do you need!?" Glitch:well this is my sister Ally!  Slenderman:wow you are very beautiful young lady you look like you are a day of the dead creepypasta!" Glitch:shes not a creepypasta she needs to become one she killed today!" Slendy:ohhh i see come with me child"

I walk to a room with slendy he sits me on a table then piper jeff and my brother walk in! piper:I hope you dont half to go threw what i went threw i was shot in the head and then stabed with a needle!" Im a crazy bitch so yea um this is what happend I laughed like a crazy bitch then said *shoot me!* Slenderman:As you wish child! Everything was silent for a minute. Slendy:TOBY COME HERE" Toby:yea what is it?" Slendy:*pulls box out* someone that loves her has to do it! *you....love me *i start to blush big time* "y-yea i-i d-do *Toby blushes big time also* Slendy:yes i choose him because you both have strong feelings for each other! *forces gun in tobys hand* Toby:n-no w-way i-i c-cant *starts crying* Slendy:DO IT NOW" Piper:I cant look *covers face* Toby:*whispers im sorry then pulls the trigger!*