Chapter 5 ~Allys pov~

I really didnt want to but he maid me like physically maid me. When i got down stairs I saw four people. One girl and three boys. The girl looked Emo but more of a annoying Emo she had strait black hair was wearing a white huddie and black skinnie jeans and was hiding behind some guy. "Wow" *What!* "Yours ears the holes in them look huge!" Oh yea I forgot to add that I have plugs there and inch witch is pretty big you could say. *oh my plugs!* "Yea they are awsome! and you are coverd in tatoos!" Yes yes i am i never mentioned that before "w-wow" I hear coming from that guy standing infront of that girl. He was.....really hot and he had turrets thats sexy as a mofo. He was tall had brown hair and i could not see the color of his eyes he was wearing this face gear maby it was a different Emo style. "o-oh d-did i-i s-s-say t-that o-out l-loud!" *yes but its ok* I say as a smerk I cant help it I love to flirt. Then there was these two guys standing so close to each other i could not tell if they were gay or what. One of them was wearing a mask witch is weird but im not going to judge and the other was wearing a hoodie. *so are you going to tell me any names or no!* "oh yea sorry sis ok guys this is my sis Ally and Ally these are my friends Piper Toby Masky and Hoodie." Well that explains alot. "Toby and piper are brother and sister and hoodie and masky are brothers" That also explains alot. "s-so i-im n-not i-in a-a r-relationship o-or a-any t-thing" *me either* I say as i smerk toby blushes back at me. "uh ok then and sis why do you have blood on your pants" Oh shit I did not think that it was noticeable!