Chapter 6 ~Allys pov~ The Confession

Oh shit what do i say what do i say! Oh I know *its ketchup!* "Um Ally come in the other room with me a minute!" Fuck im busted! *ok what!* "What happend be honest please!* "Ok well there were these girls trying to kill me so i ki.....i killed them and....after i killed them......it feelt good and i dont know why!* I started balling after i said that it feelt good to get off my chest but im scared that he will leave me that he will throw me out then i will have no family! "Wow i-i dont know what to say Ally.....stay here ill be back" Oh shit whats he doing!!!

_______________________________________________~Gaiges pov~

I could not believe it she....finally did it she finally had her first kill so i walked out to the living room to tell the guys what happend! *hey guys guess what!* *everyone in the living room:what *Ally killed like....5 girls today do you...think shes ready for this!? Masky:Yes she needs to know shes 16 i think shes ready! *ok ALLY COME OUT HERE.....NOW PLEASE*

_______________________________________________~Ally's pov~

Finally wait....why was he out there so long! *yea!?* "Um.....i have something to tell you!" *yea!?* "Well do you no what creepypastas are?" *YES I LOOOOOOVE TICCI TOBY!* I did not mean to yell like that i mean just who dose not no what creepypastas are but wait why did he ask me this..!

"uhhh haha well you are old enough now to know the truth!" *What....what truth!!* "Well you might think im crazy but my real name is is....Glitch red and thats..well masky and hoodie and thats *he laughs* Ticci Toby." *What!!!! first of all what i really didnt mean i love ticci toby i ment um like your cool and yea *blushes* and second of all WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME!* Glitch:wait you believe me?" *well yea!* I could not believe that....he...was...a....creepy.....pasta! *so am i a creepypasta to cuz that would be awsome!* "Well thats the thing um you killed so you half to become a creepypasta now but it is not as fun as you think its a very painfull transfer" *then i dont want to do it!* "you half to" All of a sudden they picked me up and carried me deep into the forest i really do not know why they do not let me walk they probly no i will try and run away from them.